How to specify between legit and scam investment platform.

Blissup

To be able to know about if a investment platform is real, you have to note the following.

1. If that platform have a certified SSL certificate that is still valid

2. Most have a active telegram channel of at least1000 members, so as to be able to meet people of different mind and places

3. If a platform have a very high payout that looks so enchanting, looks so good to be true. You have to be careful it's liable to be fake

4. Try to know more about the platform get sum pdf folders

5. Ensure that the daily %ROI is 10% or below if more than other than bonus DYOR.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
SSL security certificate is a good way too, to note a ripping site from a legit option. When the SSL security is made visible it means the user is fraudulent, which is possible for him or her to steal users data for fraudulent purposes. But where by the SSL is encrypted then it is secured, meaning users data are kept personal and hidden even the site Admin doesn't tamper with such datas because it isn't visible. And again, when a site, which is an investment one promises you of high wages without much proof or options to make money to cover up what's been given out, you should stay off, their is every indication for it being a scam.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
From my experience online for sometimes now I have learnt to smell rat from thousands miles away, I am always sceptical when it involves investment most especially on website, because from my experience some Investment site can last for few weeks and will usually round up without giving any prior notice, generally all these things may not really help in any way because most site are just looking for an opportunity to scam people and therefore they will provide all the necessary security system to prove that they are legit, the best thing I am doing now is that I try to avoid any investment sites online no matter how much they have paid out

Kingstone

That is one of the best ways to identify a scamming site. I have been on the wrong side of sites that are fraudulent and have taken away my money. The only reason that actually makes sense and it can save many people from scams is the returns of investment. If the returns are very high, you should be on the lookout. Invest at your risks but do not fully place your trust in it.