How to run a very Successful business

Makah

On this thread I will be talking about those qualities and actions needed to run a very successful and excellent business
The first thing am going to talk about is Determination which is one of the most important thing you most apply so you business can run well
When you're determined to make your business flourish, never get tired easily and dont give up easily keep pushing hard and your business will be heard of someday
The Second one am going to be talking about is Be time Conscious
Never promise and fail your customer which means when your customer gives you a job or a contract make sure you do it at the right time and never disappoint them
So guys what other qualities is needed to raise a business

Godslamp

Everyone wants their small business to be successful, with multiple locations, lots of employees and loads of revenue, but you have to learn to walk before you can run. Don't spread yourself too thin or take on too many expenses at the beginning, especially if your income might take a while to catch up to your ambitions.
By starting small, you ensure that you can survive the inevitable hiccups associated with running a small business. Those entrepreneurs who begin with modest operations can recover and learn from their mistakes without taking on a lot of debt. Starting small will help your small business grow into a successful enterprise

Noor Fatima

On this thread I will be talking about those qualities and actions needed to run a very successful and excellent business
The first thing am going to talk about is Determination which is one of the most important thing you most apply so you business can run well
When you're determined to make your business flourish, never get tired easily and dont give up easily keep pushing hard and your business will be heard of someday
The Second one am going to be talking about is Be time Conscious
Never promise and fail your customer which means when your customer gives you a job or a contract make sure you do it at the right time and never disappoint them
So guys what other qualities is needed to raise a business
The first thing in every business to be successful is that we should not compromise with the quality of product that are delevering to our customers because in every business customers satisfaction and customers believe matter a lot .We have to give a proper time to our business ,all the requirements of business and we have to thought the steps or plan which can prove good for our business in future .There should be good relationship between owner and employee or employee and customers .

marcusfe

This is a very wrong ideology that is very far from the truth. In fact most the third class and pass holders and performing better in life these days than the high grade ones. The most common problem of the those high grade graduate is the overconfidence that they are the best. Most of them forgot that there are many bests out there who don't have a place fix in.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

You can run a good business by having ideas your business can also be successful when you have the right ideas and the right plan.however plans just like the bedrock for every business to start and as a business owner if you want your business to be successful you have to have good plan, plans that your mission statement is well define, and also I stated objective to achieve at a longrun.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a well experienced business man I believe there are many type of business in the world and for you to run a successful business you need a business that is good enough for you or a business that you can understand very well. business has different policy some business will want you to give much time to them why some business will want you to invest more in order for the business to be well successful

Victor001

To run a successful business you must be willing to let your guards down,be willing to learn,be willing to pay for knowledge.attend impactful seminars and also have the skills to adjust and adapt to new changes.do not expect to use the same method to get different result. Finally be self disciplined not to mix capital and profit.

Dekadet

In addition to your wonderful post, I would like to add or let me just say I would like to add a summarized version of how to run a very successful business any where in the world.

First do your research or feasibility study of the place you want to start your business.

Then you put down your business plan with the aid of the feasibility study.

With your start up, you set out to establish your business making sure you don't work outside your business plan.

Maphalle

All successful business people will never tell you a atiet about a booming business from the start. The only important thing to do is to begun with the end in mind. Once you do that you'll know that even if you experience failures al9ng the way you mind will still remember the end where you need to reach.

Adetayo100

You can run a successful business by having a great knowledge or insight about the business you are doing or you want to go into, also the need to have a great business plan before starting such a business cannot be overemphasized, people always feel like money is enough to run a successful business which is not so you need to have the zeal of a great business to be successful in your business and dealings.

Makah

And another point on this to stop procrastination. Go and check the history there is nobody who procrastinates that has been successful be it in business or in running of the home. Some persons might not be truely lazy but because they keep changing the time to what they are supposed to do they keep failing to manage time
Yeah like I said earlier we should time Conscious when managing a business
Procrastinating kills business especially new business and that's why we should always place leisure and business at their respective place
Never eat when it's time to work and don't work when it's time to eat

Godslamp

A business plan is essential because it allows you to experiment with the strategy for your business on paper, before you start playing for keeps.
Profit is, after all, the ultimate goal of any successful small business. You should examine your business' expenses (rent, materials, employee compensation, etc.) and then figure out how much you will need to sell to cover those costs and start generating a profit. This is known as a break-even analysis.

Makah

If one want to run a successful business,you need to consider and get somethings fixed,if u get them set business will surly run well.
Things like serving your customers in a good manner, investing more in your business,be available to your customers, set a good platform for advertising your good like through internet.
Yeah I agree with you one hundred percent and love your view on this
And one thing to be always be cautious of having good and honest workers because they will affect your work if they don't well
All what they care about is there salary
So always be careful of who you are and who you would employ to manage your business for you
That's my five cents on this

And another point on this to stop procrastination. Go and check the history there is nobody who procrastinates that has been successful be it in business or in running of the home. Some persons might not be truely lazy but because they keep changing the time to what they are supposed to do they keep failing to manage time

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to run a successful business. first of all if you want to venture into any business you should make a lot of research and also know the kind of business you are venturing into. Another factor is financial factor, you need to have a financial backup before venturing into any business. You need to be focused in your mission and vision of the business you are going into.

Abee111

If one want to run a successful business,you need to consider and get somethings fixed,if u get them set business will surly run well.
Things like serving your customers in a good manner, investing more in your business,be available to your customers, set a good platform for advertising your good like through internet.

Teatea

Starting a business requires good organizational skills. To achieve sucess in business, you have to be organized, it will help you set your priorities right and also complete your tasks as well as having control of the things going on around you. For me, I create a to do list where I list all my tasks and I always tick them out once I complete each one. The list also helps me remember things that escape my kind.

Dorcey

Yes I agree with your thread, if you want to Run and own a successful business the first thing is determination you have to be determined cause to own a business or to run, handle or manage a business is not and never easy you encounter different kinds of challenges but when you are determined challenges won't weigh you down.