How to rescue a falling business?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Very well bro! Some certain people can be bad for your business. They want to earn salary and they are not contributing effectively to the growth of the company. I think we have to be careful about employing the wrong people to work. Some workers maybe coming late to work, some will be mismanaging funds and all.
There are some big businesses today that the owners may not even be good business person but the kind of people they employed made their business to be very successful. It is always very important to employ people who are passionate about working for the success of your business because without passionate workers the business may not really grow

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Sometimes we just need to take the needed risks to rescue a business. some sellers make money from selling on credit to have fast sale or you reduce your selling price to make sales. For me a business goes down when the expenses is higher than income. So you can drop some expenses too
I see your point....but don't you think making a wrong decision can further worsen things. For example; selling on credit, as you have suggested. Selling on credit for customers would eventually deepen the dire situation of any business falling. Because humans are unpredictable, some would pay their credit on time, while Some may not even want to pay you. We should consider many things.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
First, the rescue would need not only money but also connections. Second, it would depend on the type and size of the business. Third, if the location is the problem then the business should transfer. There are many reasons for failure so again it would depend on the specific reason before you can plan for the rescue action.
You are point! Definitely money is not the major issue in rescuing a failing business sometimes it's about other factors as you have mentioned. What is the most cogent issues battling a failing business is location. If a business is wrongly situated in a wrong place or location, I fear the business may begin to wane down. That's why a market survey is advised before establishment.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Business can fall at any time if there is no proper management. Many business or firms have crumbled or crash due to lack of efficiency in making the right decisions at the right time.

During business crisis or downfall many people look for copious of means to save their falling business, for this, they go from collecting a loan to receiving several advises from different sort of people, some who lack prolific business ideology, yet, eventually their business won't still be redeemed.

I know it's inevitable not to make mistakes during growing a business but we will hope we don't make a devastating mistake that will cost us the whole of our business.

How can you save a falling business?

Sometimes we just need to take the needed risks to rescue a business. some sellers make money from selling on credit to have fast sale or you reduce your selling price to make sales. For me a business goes down when the expenses is higher than income. So you can drop some expenses too

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
First, the rescue would need not only money but also connections. Second, it would depend on the type and size of the business. Third, if the location is the problem then the business should transfer. There are many reasons for failure so again it would depend on the specific reason before you can plan for the rescue action.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Losses or crisis are inevitable in business. Even the big companies that has a huge financial set up, faces crisis or loses too. It all depends on how we deal with our issues. I know some problems or crisis that companies or firms faces may push them to borrowing, which is understandable, but sense should be applied while doing so!
You spoke wisely dear. Their is no one exempted when it comes to falling short of success at any given time. Businesses, companies fall short just as you stated, and that's true. But ability to seek alternative options to draw our business out from sinking, keeps us afloat. If we've gone far, and knows how to meet up loan repayment, their is nothing bad taking it to revive our dying business.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Taking loans from anywhere, will even help down our business the more. We should not by any means borrow money to resurrect our dying business cos its simply draining down for our business. Their is no one who doesn't incur losses on his or her business, but if we are determined we'll make plans and get our business going.
Losses or crisis are inevitable in business. Even the big companies that has a huge financial set up, faces crisis or loses too. It all depends on how we deal with our issues. I know some problems or crisis that companies or firms faces may push them to borrowing, which is understandable, but sense should be applied while doing so!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are some big businesses today that the owners may not even be good business person but the kind of people they employed made their business to be very successful. It is always very important to employ people who are passionate about working for the success of your business because without passionate workers the business may not really grow
Yes vice versa! Some workers are very diligent and they have what it takes to uplift your company to a greater height. It's the responsibility of the management or the owner to recognize this set of workers and treat them well. Treating staffs very well can also boost the profits of a particular company,if done in the right way.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Taking loans from anywhere, will even help down our business the more. We should not by any means borrow money to resurrect our dying business cos its simply draining down for our business. Their is no one who doesn't incur losses on his or her business, but if we are determined we'll make plans and get our business going.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Business can fall at any time if there is no proper management. Many business or firms have crumbled or crash due to lack of efficiency in making the right decisions at the right time.

During business crisis or downfall many people look for copious of means to save their falling business, for this, they go from collecting a loan to receiving several advises from different sort of people, some who lack prolific business ideology, yet, eventually their business won't still be redeemed.

I know it's inevitable not to make mistakes during growing a business but we will hope we don't make a devastating mistake that will cost us the whole of our business.

How can you save a falling business?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Start with cutting your expenses. Cutting expenses can be like moving to a smaller office area or shifting from the business district to the outskirts to save money on rent, cutting workforce. Once you scale down your size, you can invest some money for new product development. By doing this you can expand your market.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I'm not silly sometimes what makes businesses fail is not lack of money. There are some certain people who you employ in your business and after a while you will discover that there is no growth. it is therefore important that anyone who wants to venture into business should employ competent people that will take the business to the next level.
Very well bro! Some certain people can be bad for your business. They want to earn salary and they are not contributing effectively to the growth of the company. I think we have to be careful about employing the wrong people to work. Some workers maybe coming late to work, some will be mismanaging funds and all.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I see your point! That we should resort to loan when we see that our business is falling but some problems are some times are not all about money or lack of proper funding. It could be lack of good staffs, mismanagement of funds or wrong location etc....Even if it's financial issues, not every persons like to go in to loans.
I'm not really saying that what what makes businesses fail is lack of money only. There are some certain people who you employ in your business and after a while you will discover that there is no growth. it is therefore important that anyone who wants to venture into business should employ competent people that will take the business to the next level.

Last edited:

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The first step to take inorder to rescue a falling business is to identify what exactly is the problem. The the problem is solvable, then you can apply for a loan to revive it but if it's a thing that is beyond your power, then give up. Start afresh and hope for the better, or you seek advice from the people that are successful in the industry
I see your point! That we should resort to loan when we see that our business is falling but some problems are some times are not all about money or lack of proper funding. It could be lack of good staffs, mismanagement of funds or wrong location etc....Even if it's financial issues, not every persons like to go in to loans.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The first step to take inorder to rescue a falling business is to identify what exactly is the problem. The the problem is solvable, then you can apply for a loan to revive it but if it's a thing that is beyond your power, then give up. Start afresh and hope for the better, or you seek advice from the people that are successful in the industry

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are many ways a failing business can be saved. But the first thing is that we need to study what want to lead to the failure. This is what to work on. If it is the problem from the management, then the managers needs to change the tactics he may be using and if the failure is from the workers, there may be need to change those workers.
Though your thought are very insightful! I think we need to be watch of all things. We need to be studious and notice how things are going on with our business,if not when something bad hits our business,if we don't act very fast, it might really be the end of business. Many business fell out of nonchalant attitudes.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many ways a failing business can be saved. But the first thing is that we need to study what want to lead to the failure. This is what to work on. If it is the problem from the management, then the managers needs to change the tactics he may be using and if the failure is from the workers, there may be need to change those workers.