How to promote your job online as an auto mechanic

Jamoflondon

Verified member
An auto mechanic is a professional that deals with anything that could be wrong in a car. In a nutshell, they are car repairer. This particular job in nigeria is paying well but if you ask me I think it is very much underrated because most of the people that do it are usually the low life in which they make it seem like a work that is not meant for anyone that is educated or exposed socially.
There are some ways that I was able to come up with which could help you to earn more from this work but they are actually based online though and they are;
1. Social media
2. Freelance websites

1. Social media: As we all know that social media nowadays has gone beyond just to use it for fun only, well only the smart ones can realize that, it is simple though, just post your work on there and let people know what you do and do not forget to add your contact to it and how they can reach if they ever need your services.

2. Freelance websites: This is another means to make use of the internet to earn more. Using this method, it is not necessary for you to have a workshop, just let people know that no matter the location their car gets stuck at, you will be their in minutes to help them fix it. Trust me, you will surely get calls from clients.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is a very smart method to use though but what I am quite certain about is that this kind of idea can be more effective and lucrative in places like United States of America and other developed countries like United Kingdom, Germany and so on, these are the places where they know the value of such jobs and how the services can be of help and also save lives. I am not saying that anyone that has the technical knowledge about this work can’t also give it a go in nigeria but the income won’t be as much as the one that will be made in first world countries