How to prevent tooth decay

Kola

Verified member
To prevent tooth decay one has brush the teeth at least twice in a day it helps to prevent tooth decay.you will use your brush too wash the inner part of the teeth because when you eat dirt stay on the tooth so when you don't brush it it stay there and starts to decay that's how tooth decay start so you have to wash all the inner part for you to be able to reach where there is dirt.to prevent tooth decay you can also use baking soda it helps to make the teeth clean and also prevent decay.also don't take sweets or chewing gum they are bad for the teeth and they can also cause gum pain.especially for your kids don't allow them to take sweets and chewing gums it's not good for Thier teeth.also don't eat too much sugar it's causes tooth decay and also try using mouth wash it help the teeth a lot.you can also go to the dentist for better treatment for the teeth.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Teeth decaying is a bad thing in which one need to take good care of it.
It is very good to be brushing our teeth often so that one teeth will be save from decaying. And another thing is that one should reduce eating of sweet ,chocolate etc that can destroy teeth.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have tooth decay and what I can say is that no matter the amount of brushing you are doing if it is not treated there is nothing that will prevent it except you are using a strong mouth flush, I used to brush very hard and even with this I still observe some degradation in the texture and appearance of my tooth, the best way is to see a dentist and a dentist who perform a swab test to understand the type of bacteria causing the tooth decay from there he can minister some drugs on how you can prevent it completely.