How To Optimize Your Site to boost your AdSense earnings

Have you been wondering how to increase your adense Earning?
Or
Planning to start a site to make money through Google AdSense
Here Are Four Tips To Optimize Your Site To Boost AdSense Earnings

1. Create Unique & Valuable Content:

As we all know content is key, and I other for your to win in AdSense earnings you have to create Quality Content for your viewers.Don't think because your site has been approved by adsense means you can write anyhow especially For starters who can be initially approved by adsense, but later reviewed for quality assurance. In other words, you can't fill your site with low-quality content to get 100 pages indexed and monetized.Instead of writing copied and crappy content, make sure you go into what you are passionate about. You'll know that you're passionate about a topic when you want to write an article, ideas will start flowing in.

2. Make Your Site Sticky: Visitors to your site might not click on your ads right away,
Never let Your Visitors leave after viewing one page (am not saying fill them with unskipable ads) ?.
But just like mika said You got to woo your audience.
so if you fail to woo the visitor on your site you've likely lost them and their potential AdSense earnings forever. That is why you need to create a site that is sticky.

What I think woo(ing) your audience means is that you got to make every single visitor count every visitor that comes to your site wants to dig deeper and deeper into the site

There are several ways to do this. For starters, have clear navigation at the top of your site so that visitors can find the best parts.
Next is to make sure that every pieces of content links to more piece of content (that is related)

That way if a visitor isn't really enjoying the page they first came in to, they might enjoy the next one.

3. Give your visitors multiple channels back to your site.​

This is the part where you have to either give them something in return for their emails or just somehow get them to follow you on social media.
This could be but not limited including options such as email opt-ins and social networks.
That way each time you drop a new article you can email them about it, and get them to come back and when you build good relationship with them that i assure you is an increase in adsense clicks

4. Optimize your user experience.​

The greatest thing that damages your adsense click is user experience, if you like have the most awesome content, and best ad placements but if your site doesn't load on mobile devices or loads slowly, you could lose a lot of your visitors long before they get the chance to consume your content or click on your ads.
If you want to check if your site works well for mobile users go over to test my site with Google and run some test on your site

To add to this. Make sure the contents on your website are more addictive. Because once you had interesting contents on your website. It’s gonna bring you more users on your website and more users are all you need to bring you more Adsense earnings. It doesn’t necessarily have to be you unique but make sure the contents are interesting.

To add to this. Make sure the contents on your website are more addictive. Because once you had interesting contents on your website. It’s gonna bring you more users on your website and more users are all you need to bring you more Adsense earnings. It doesn’t necessarily have to be you unique but make sure the contents are interesting.
Nice tip, I had a limited believe on adsense earnings honestly, though I knew it can be boosted by certain measures like increasing traffic. But $1500 per day is a whole new level, (saw it on a post in this forum)
I never knew that amount of money could be made on adense, I mean alot of people believe that once they start getting alot of traffic then, they will have to leave adsenee because of low CPC.
But that changes everything

Visitors' retention is very important in order to earn from adsense on your site. Visitor retention means people who come to your site stay on your site for some time checking website content, interacting with the content, and also ads. You site needs to feature matching ads in order to improve click through rate.

Your website must be specific and focus a certain audience. This will help to drive your revenue per multiple impression to the rooftop. Then you need to drive enough traffic to your website if you want to make more money with Google adsense. You need to update your website constantly to boost your earnings.

Visitors' retention is very important in order to earn from adsense on your site. Visitor retention means people who come to your site stay on your site for some time checking website content, interacting with the content, and also ads. You site needs to feature matching ads in order to improve click through rate.
Nicely added thanks.
I like to think your adsense earnings highly depends on returning members.
Because they're the only ones who would kind of feel comfortable on your site What I mean is,

When you come to someone's house for a specific purpose (reading articles) when you are done you just leave (clicking off from the site)

But the next time you will return and get to know the person) you may feel more comfortable and relaxed thereby you can do almost anything (clicking on ads)

Your website must be specific and focus a certain audience. This will help to drive your revenue per multiple impression to the rooftop. Then you need to drive enough traffic to your website if you want to make more money with Google adsense. You need to update your website constantly to boost your earnings.
Yes I totally agree with your summary

Yes I totally agree with your summary
You see most people don't pay attention to the number four item in your post. You don't really care about the user experience or they usually after his page views. But they forgot that Google is also watching for the user experience. Poor user experience usually leads to high bounce rate on the website. this is the reason why it is very important to improve the loading speed of the website. The blog post must be easy to read not a wall of text.

In order to earn more with adsense you will have to improve your click through rate. You will earn more when your click through rate is 10 percent compared to 1 percent. You will also have to improve cost per click by driving traffic from the US, Canada, the UK and other Tier one countries.

Another thing is to design the website and make it appear professional,bits very important that the content are easily accessible for users, proper arrangements and use of categories is very important. Website must not be jam-packed and too clumsy. When writing posts, always have ads in mind and use paragraphs especially when using auto ads, so the bot can insert the adverts in spaces between the paragraphs.