How to open verified PayPal account and withdraw in Nigeria

Finger Geek

Verified member
Are you living in Nigeria and have wondered how you can open a verified PayPal account and withdraw your funds from the account? You don't need to worry more. I have a PayPal account that I have opened and withdraw from more than 5 years ago. Below I will show you how to withdraw from a verified PayPal account in Nigeria without using vpn.

How to withdraw funds from verified PayPal account to your bank account here in Nigeria.

1. You will need to work into any UBA bank and request to open an UBA naira or dollar prepaid card. The naira card is for naira transaction while the dollar is for dollar related transactions.

2. The next thing to do is to activate your UBA Naira or Dollar prepaid card. This is done like you activate your normal ATM card. If you still don't know how. You can ask the bank officials to out you through.

3. After you have activated your UBA Naira or Dollar prepaid card. The next thing to do is to link your card to your verified PayPal account. And before that make sure you have up to N1000 to N1500 in your card. Because PayPal will deduct some amount from your account and return it back from card verification.

4. Now all is done. To withdraw your funds from your verified PayPal account it is now easy as going to any ATM nearest to you of any bank with your UBA Naira or Dollar prepaid card you linked to your verified PayPal account, slot the card to the machine and enter the amount to withdraw and the withdrawal will be process by the machine and you will collect your money as normal debit card withdraw.

To know how to verify a PayPal account in Nigeria, you will need to send me message for the method can not be shared public because of security purposes.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have learnt about this sometimes from many fora. But one thing about me is that I don't like flouting laws. I don't really know the intention of PayPal in excluding Nigeria in enjoying that full features of PayPal. I don't know whether the method you highlighted is supported by PayPal or it is just a way of circumventing the law.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you need only UBA prepaid Naira and dollar card only for the verification process?? I've seen others who has done registration using other bank card here in Nigeria and its working for them. As long as its visa or mastercard it is accepted by paypal for normal verification process. I don't want to force myself into having a PayPal account that might be freezes later that's why i decided not to follow such method.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As far as I know you can send funds from Nigeria using Paypal account. However, you cannot receive or withdraw money using a paypal account in Nigeria. If you try to outsmart big payment processors like Paypal, then the chances are that your Paypal account will be frozen by Paypal and you will end up losing money. So it is much better to not to game big payment processors like Paypal.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I don't think it is necessary to try and manipulate the system. Just get someone you can trust in a country where PayPal is allowed and use the person's PayPal account to receive your funds. The person would transfer to you once he/she confirms payment. Your IP address would be traced if you try to circumvent the rules. And you will be blocked.