How to monetize your Facebook account

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I am quite certain that not a lot of people knows about this opportunity of making income with your Facebook account, most especially in Nigeria, it is being seen as an app that is only used for social purposes which is not so.
The problem we are having is that most of the youths and even the ones that are not youths are not enlightened enough about how to make use of social media platforms to make income, and when the needed information is not provided, there is no way it will be known about because you can’t do what you do not know.
Some of the ways to get monetized on places like Facebook are;

1. Have up to ten thousand followers
2. Meet up with the monetization policies

1. Have you to ten thousand followers: I know that not everyone has page on their Facebook account, obviously you can’t acquire followers on Facebook if you do not have page, this will help you in the long run if you have the aim to to make money on the application.

2. Meet up with the monetization policies: As you know, there are different terms to achieve whatever goal you are aiming at, the same goes for this too.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is real though but I can tell that not a lot of people knows about this in my country just as the poster implied in the thread which is very sad because most of them are so obsessed with having fun online, they do not know that there are some other ways to earn money with Facebook, imagine some girls on that same platform so worried about getting plenty “likes” and comments on the picture they post as if they are gonna get paid for it as some certain point. This should not be the focus of the youth because the owners of these social media platforms you see did not just create for fun only.