How to make the business place attractive with bright colors

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The color of the store or business establishment has a big influence on the minds of the public. Take for instance the fast food outlets with their glaring color combination. McDonald’s has the yellow and red plus white while our local fast food called Jollibee has almost the same color combination.

A psychologist said that color can affect our decision in a subtle way. Maybe that is the reason why the biggest movie producer here would always have the cast of the new movie wearing red clothes when they have the premiere showing. In a restaurant the bright colors not only influence the mind on buying or dining but also positively affect the appetite. All the while I thought it was only the aroma of the food that makes us salivate but now colors can make us crave.

Colour gives a business craving place uniqueness and attracts the attention of the customers. If we design the shop either a restaurant, grocery shop, boutique, supermarkets etc, with unique colors surely it will beat the attention of customers. Even the colors of different restaurant meals can also attract customers too.

I'm one person that gets very attracted to bright colors stuff whether clothes or just the pack of products. I. Initially thought it was just my youthful likeness until I grew up and still was attracted to bright colors. I buy something's because of how colorful they are.so I totally relate with your assertion here

Colour gives a business craving place uniqueness and attracts the attention of the customers. If we design the shop either a restaurant, grocery shop, boutique, supermarkets etc, with unique colors surely it will beat the attention of customers. Even the colors of different restaurant meals can also attract customers too.
You are on point! Beautiful designs entices people very much especially flashy designs. Any shop business we run, we have to make sure that we give Vogue decorations that can compel attention. There are so many shops that uses the power of decorations . We have so many shops that don't have the best of products but they have one best beautiful shops.

You are on point! Beautiful designs entices people very much especially flashy designs. Any shop business we run, we have to make sure that we give Vogue decorations that can compel attention. There are so many shops that uses the power of decorations . We have so many shops that don't have the best of products but they have one best beautiful shops.
Best of designs, surely drag peoples just as you've said, I concur to that. That too drag my attention first before seeing the products they sell. What reads on my mind is that, if they can come up with this kind of amazing decoration and design surely their product gonna be top notch even if its expensive I don't care provided I'm moving there to satisfy my curiosity, Lol.

Before you use certain colors in branding and decorating your business location, you need to do some research regarding your customers. Bright colors are not always attractive to customers. If your customers are kids, the red color might be attractive, but if your customers are middle-aged men, red might be too bright.

Design is actually one of the most enticing things that can actually bring customers to stay and buy products from you. Whenever you are making such designs it is always important that you should add to what they think they like. I'm in making designs of their favourite cartoons or their favourite soccer players.