How to make money?

dudurewa

We all like to make extra money, isn't it? Yeah well, we all do, but how do you go about it? I read something not so long that says 'you might use the money to earn money but you might not also make money in the process' how true can that be?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money is not a new thing because with money we can literally solve almost every problem in our lives. There are several ways in which people can use to make money, some people make money on the internet sitting at the comfort of their homes while some people do 9 to 5 jobs in order to get paid fixed amount of salary on monthly basis. Some people start their own offline businesses and make a lot of money from it but what really matters is how do they do these. When it comes to the online space there are a lot of opportunities that is open for a lot of people depending on the one you want. I personally prefer working online because of the opportunity it offers and also to make money passively.
Some of the best businesses in which you can start sitting at the comfort of your home and make good amount of money affiliate marketing, Amazon Kindle publishing, cryptocurrency trading, forex trading and so many of them.
What matters is not your desire to make money from this ventures but your commitment and of course consistency to succeed. It can take a whole lot of time for you to be able to learn the necessary things.

dudurewa

Making money is not a new thing because with money we can literally solve almost every problem in our lives. There are several ways in which people can use to make money, some people make money on the internet sitting at the comfort of their homes while some people do 9 to 5 jobs in order to get paid fixed amount of salary on monthly basis. Some people start their own offline businesses and make a lot of money from it but what really matters is how do they do these. When it comes to the online space there are a lot of opportunities that is open for a lot of people depending on the one you want. I personally prefer working online because of the opportunity it offers and also to make money passively.
Some of the best businesses in which you can start sitting at the comfort of your home and make good amount of money affiliate marketing, Amazon Kindle publishing, cryptocurrency trading, forex trading and so many of them.
What matters is not your desire to make money from this ventures but your commitment and of course consistency to succeed. It can take a whole lot of time for you to be able to learn the necessary things.
Yes, you are absolutely right. This has been the key to the good life that has been kept away for a long time, unfortunately not everyone will get on board. I decided long ago that 9-5 is not for me and I have been earning passively on several mediums you mentioned above including agriculture... nothing is too late to learn anyways if you put your mind to it and that's a hidden gem we all have.

Finger Geek

Verified member
you might use the money to earn money but you might not also make money in the process
I don't really understand what you mean by that statement. But I am guessing that you are trying to say that someone can invest money to earn money but can lose the money while investing.

That is true. The best way to make money online is by investing with money. Someone that wants to trade in forex will need money to do that. And someone that has an affiliate link to promote will also need money for advertisement.

Making money online does not only requires been hard working and been able to devote some time for it, but also needs our money to make it a success. There is no one that is making huge money online that don't spend money to achieve that.

If we browse on Facebook. We will see many sponsored post that links to some websites or products. They are doing that to gain visitors to there websites and customers to there products. Doing this will create awareness to the product or link. From there who ever is interested in buying the product will buy it.

So someone that wants to trade forex. If he doesn't have money, he can not trade. While doing all this, the person might lose his money due to his lack of knowledge in forex or promoting his product to wrong audience.

Skysaint

Verified member
I can't understand the statement in quotation but I guess I have something similar to that. And that is, you can only use money to earn more money, the bigger the money you have the bigger the chance you have at making more money and that's just the fact. What rich people do to earn money or the line of business they follow can't be done by poor people not because they don't have the intellectual know-how but because the lack the financial strength to embark on such business. This is why the rich are making more money while the poor are left with the little they can earn.
There are a thousand and one way to make money both online and offline but it depends on you, to hat you can afford and which one suits you best. It's what you can afford because I know of lucrative ways to earn money, not just money but a lot of it, but I can't go into such business because I can't afford it; I lack the capital for it.
And it is also what best suits you because to go into any business line and hope to succeed especially online, you will be needing a skill and perfect at it. That's just how things work.

dudurewa

I can't understand the statement in quotation but I guess I have something similar to that. And that is, you can only use money to earn more money, the bigger the money you have the bigger the chance you have at making more money and that's just the fact. What rich people do to earn money or the line of business they follow can't be done by poor people not because they don't have the intellectual know-how but because the lack the financial strength to embark on such business. This is why the rich are making more money while the poor are left with the little they can earn.
There are a thousand and one way to make money both online and offline but it depends on you, to hat you can afford and which one suits you best. It's what you can afford because I know of lucrative ways to earn money, not just money but a lot of it, but I can't go into such business because I can't afford it; I lack the capital for it.
And it is also what best suits you because to go into any business line and hope to succeed especially online, you will be needing a skill and perfect at it. That's just how things work.
Yes, you are right, you should be able to know how to manage the risk you might encounter in whatever investment or medium of earnings you might choose to use. I have been in a position where because I can't bear the risk at a given time to a business I have to overlook it, this factor might vary also from financial capability, just as said in your last paragraph 'needing a skill and perfect at it', is very essential...there is always room to learn for those who are willing.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Individuals can make money in varieties of ways in other words they are varieties of ways individuals around the world can make money . Just ask all fingers are not equal same is to human taste and preferences when it come to methods of making money . To be more elaborate , a strategy , medium , or method a particular individual users to earn money could be seen as a hard method of strategy by another person . An individual can earn money by working and investing his or her time , energy , money , and knowledge on various online jobs and investment platforms or websites , he or she also can earn a living by working offline , thereby owning a structure or outlet where he dispense goods and services to members of the public to receive cash which becomes his or her business income and profit .

It is understandable that the act of making money is not easy and requires someone with a right and determined mindset to be able to make money . In most developing country economic and political instability have ended individuals on their costs of acquiring wealth . And that is why they prefer online investment because it pays better than to offline jobs and investments .

dudurewa

Individuals can make money in varieties of ways in other words they are varieties of ways individuals around the world can make money . Just ask all fingers are not equal same is to human taste and preferences when it come to methods of making money . To be more elaborate , a strategy , medium , or method a particular individual users to earn money could be seen as a hard method of strategy by another person . An individual can earn money by working and investing his or her time , energy , money , and knowledge on various online jobs and investment platforms or websites , he or she also can earn a living by working offline , thereby owning a structure or outlet where he dispense goods and services to members of the public to receive cash which becomes his or her business income and profit .

It is understandable that the act of making money is not easy and requires someone with a right and determined mindset to be able to make money . In most developing country economic and political instability have ended individuals on their costs of acquiring wealth . And that is why they prefer online investment because it pays better than to offline jobs and investments .
Absolutely we all have our tastes to this and preference at all giving time, not all works for all individual. What matters is carving the best niche that works best for you and never settling for less.