Earn Money How to make money with your talent

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
There is no sin or crime in making money with your talent. Even, it is approved in the holy book that one can make money with talents.
There are ways to make money with your talent
1. Broadcast your talent
2. Add specialities to your talent
3. Master your talent

1. Broadcast your talent:- if you have a talent, you have to show it to the world, don’t you ever be ashamed or shy to show your talent, struggle to create a platform to showcase your talent. By so doing, you are on your way to monetize your talent.

2. Add specialities to your talent:- To make your talent attractive to people, you have to add some spice to your talent. You have to add some techniques. These specialities will make your talent attractive to marketers who are ready to market your talent to the world.

3. Master your talent:- in my opinion, if you will do something or you claim to know how to do something then do it best. Work on your talent, train yourself to be the best at what you do. This will create a wide opportunity for you to earn a living with your talent.

It is not a gainsaying to conclude that skill and talent fetch more money than education. People with talents and that utilize their talents have really grown beyond what they can even imagined. The best way is to find a way of promoting one's talent maybe though social media to reach many people.

Well, everyone has their own specific talent....how we develop those talents and how we develop those talents to be able to make money from it is what matters. Some people can write very well, some people can design effectively, I think these are talent that if we develop them they can earn us money.

Many misunderstand the difference between talent and skill, talent are inborn but skill is Learnt. Turning your talent into skills is the money making process. Many have untapped talents because they haven't made further efforts to work on themselves and turn those talents to profitable skills. You might have song writing as a talent but further work for example going to a music school to improve your talents, you become so good at it and start cashing in on it.

You can make money with your talent as a freelancer in most of the online marketplaces. I know a guy on fiverr who is making money just by creating a dancing video for his client and charge them a fee according to the length of the video. He is one of the top rated sellers on the platform.

One of the most easiest ways of making money that you can ever find is looking for a way to monetize your natural talents. You will find out that you do not have to invest so much in terms of dedication and capital because you already have the unit desire.

Each one of us is talented at something. We might not be good at academic studies but we will of course have some skills. We need to find out what we are good at and try to use it to generate an income. Sadly, some people are very good at conning and they work as con artists.

There is no sin or crime in making money with your talent. Even, it is approved in the holy book that one can make money with talents.
There are ways to make money with your talent
1. Broadcast your talent
2. Add specialities to your talent
3. Master your talent

1. Broadcast your talent:- if you have a talent, you have to show it to the world, don’t you ever be ashamed or shy to show your talent, struggle to create a platform to showcase your talent. By so doing, you are on your way to monetize your talent.

2. Add specialities to your talent:- To make your talent attractive to people, you have to add some spice to your talent. You have to add some techniques. These specialities will make your talent attractive to marketers who are ready to market your talent to the world.

3. Master your talent:- in my opinion, if you will do something or you claim to know how to do something then do it best. Work on your talent, train yourself to be the best at what you do. This will create a wide opportunity for you to earn a living with your talent
Wow what a Motivational post

If your talent is interesting and you think it will attract a lot of people then you can go into YouTube business because this is where you'll be able to build a large number of audience that might be interested in your business ,you can use other social media also to get large number of people and draw traffic.

This made me recall the offer that I received last year. A film director wanted to organize a workshop for film making and he wanted me to be in the forefront of the workshop as organizer, host and all-around staff. The workshop is online classroom style that is not really easy to do. I have been organizing workshops before the pandemic but I am hesitant with the distant workshop.

If I have to list my talent, I think I will also list my influencing capability. I can influence people. I have a power of persuasion. Well, I don't mean to say that I can persuade and influence every individual I meet but I can shape people's perception easily. That's why I am social media influencer.