How to make money with WhatsApp

sunnystar

I want to share with us my experience on how I earn through WhatsApp

I'm into dropshipping business. I post my goods on status for my viewers to see then they will private message me and negotiate with me how much I'm going to sell to them for last price and how are they going to get the goods, which location and who to be delivered to.

I already have a supplier who delivers goods swiftly to me when I make orders so it makes the transaction easier.

You are right,I know about this but for you to make a sell on WhatsApp, you have to have much contacts,I mean you have to know people who would be able to patronise you or recommend you to someone,I would have love the dropshipping business, because I have heard so many positive reviews about it,but I am still contemplating if I should go for it,I have to think it through,why because I don't think a person like me will make a single sell.

I don't have much contacts ok your WhatsApp line,I don't really like to chats like that or have contacts that are of no use to me saved on my phone. But I guess I would be able to make a considerable sale on facebook, because facebook had a slight difference compared to WhatsApp. In all, continue with what you know how to do best and I wish you well in your line of business.

You are right,I know about this but for you to make a sell on WhatsApp, you have to have much contacts,I mean you have to know people who would be able to patronise you or recommend you to someone,I would have love the dropshipping business, because I have heard so many positive reviews about it,but I am still contemplating if I should go for it,I have to think it through,why because I don't think a person like me will make a single sell.

I don't have much contacts ok your WhatsApp line,I don't really like to chats like that or have contacts that are of no use to me saved on my phone. But I guess I would be able to make a considerable sale on facebook, because facebook had a slight difference compared to WhatsApp. In all, continue with what you know how to do best and I wish you well in your line of business.
Oh you just have to build your WhatsApp contact in order to have those that will be patronize you. It's good to have a lot of contact saved in order to have people that will willingly to buy from someone also have a pleasing chat on WhatsApp. It builds connection when you have good relationship.
Another reason I will prefer to make use of WhatsApp for dropshipping business to Facebook is that WhatsApp customers base are always with sellers than Facebook potential customers. Some customers on Facebook just want to have a chat and leave.

Nowadays, many people use WhatsApp to make money even though they get money not directly from WhatsApp but from selling goods or services or getting money from other sites. Although there are many ways to make money from WA but you must be active, have at least 70 contacts stored on your phone and must actively join many groups so that more people will open links, content, images and videos. but remember you must not share too many links or content so that you will be considered a spammer. There are several ways the most common are sharing referral links, offering services/goods, such as offering your expertise to repair electronic equipment, or offering goods such as clothes, snacks, etc. or just selling affiliate goods. Share viral content but you have to use short urls. Or you can share content from your blog so that your traffic soars.

Making money from WhatsApp has become a thing I can not avoid because I'm addicted. I make money through several ways and I'm always active . The only thing that comes my way is spammers. They have full my contact than real customers so I don't know how to prevent them.
There was even a time I was defrauded by one spammer on WhatsApp since then I learnt my lesson. I cannot have a trust for anyone that says he has something to teach me about how to make money because certainly nobody always wishes to show where he catches fish. Thus all they do is fraudulent activity.

When I read the topic of this post, I got an impression that there is some direct way of earning through WhatsApp. And I got excited as I use WhatsApp quite regularly. But then reading your post clarified it.
Well, WhatsApp is a popular platform with a huge number of users. So, it is a great platform to market and advertising. Good to know that it's working for you.
People often make groups there to sell and promote their businesses. I know many if my friends doing that. I don't check the status of people very much there. But seems like people will check others status. Good that you post the items for sell on your status. Seems like you have a good number of contacts there and people check your status regularly.
Won't it be a better way to advertise on groups targeting your customers? Status can be missed .
The social media sites are a good platform to market and promote business. In this new era of technology advancements, social media platforms are the most efficient and cost effective method of advertisement. And it has benefited many people, even the small scale businesses. Good that it's working for you.

Thanks @arunima25
WhatsApp is a very good platform to earn if someone utilize his skills. What we need is business idea and skills so once it is gotten you are good to go. This is why I love to work forums because it teaches one how to make money online and discuss about business in a sense that everybody will be benefitted. There, you find business idea and how to go about it. Kudos to technology that made them to invent forums websites. However I got many ideas on forums and do many businesses on WhatsApp.

Thanks @arunima25
WhatsApp is a very good platform to earn if someone utilize his skills. What we need is business idea and skills so once it is gotten you are good to go. This is why I love to work forums because it teaches one how to make money online and discuss about business in a sense that everybody will be benefitted. There, you find business idea and how to go about it. Kudos to technology that made them to invent forums websites. However I got many ideas on forums and do many businesses on WhatsApp.
Good to know that you are making best uses of these social media platforms and technology advancements. What are tge different kinds of businesses that you are doing? Can you please mention a few.

There is a method for bringing in cash by offering that helpful substance to your contacts on WhatsApp. With regards to this strategy, everything revolves around utilizing paid URL shortening administrations like Shorte.st, and so on. Such paid URL shortening administrations permit clients to abbreviate connections to different web properties utilizing their website.