How to make money on WhatsApp

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
WhatsApp is one of the most well known social media platforms in nigeria today. We all go on their to have fun and even follow trends not knowing that there are ways to convert the time you spend on it to money for yourself. It is quite simple though, you will make it a WhatsApp tv, I know most of us must have been hearing about this, it is common amongst Nigerian youths, I think the way to do this, is to make your account a platform to entertain people, by so doing, you will start working on getting more viewers, and you will keep on posting interesting posts on your status in order to attract your viewers attention, some even go to the extent of posting latest news on their status, and school news trending at the moment, these are the things that interest people, from there, you will start helping people to advertise on your status, although it is not much big of a pay but at least it is better than not making any cash on it at all.
I think the other way to earn money on it is to is to set up groups for people to connect and achieve greater heights then as time goes on, you can charge people to join group.

Victorial

Creating a business account has become the order of the day. You will barely find any Whatsapp account that is not a business account. They are all doing their best to enjoy the services provided by Whatsapp and getting customers through the platformrm. As for creating Tv, you need to have something interesting to become popular. Some offer sports, crypto news, entertainment, gists

Immilash

Honestly speaking I don't really know how to can earn money on WhatsApp. We normally use WhatsApp to market and promote our business but I've never heard one can make money on WhatsApp, I need more clearification on this how can you earn by posting contents on WhatsApp?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is true that Whatsapp provides a very good way to earn money, but it seems to me that the opportunities are limited, especially Whatsapp TV. It is not very much profitable anymore as most of the owners usually come up with fake viewers and advertisers Do not like this at all.

Kola

Verified member
I don't think you can earn money on WhatsApp the reason is because most one have seen are fake and they are scammers.they deceive you and Tell you to invest your money.they can say you should drop 2k to get 5k and when you drop it your money is gone.so I don't really think we can make money on WhatsApp.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Having WhatsApp tv channel is the easiest way to make money with Whatsapp. When you have your own Whatsapp tv channel you help people to advertise their businesses through these ways and so you can be earning money. But you would need a lot of traffic to be able to make money through this.....And you would be spending a lot of money on data subscription cos you would need to be uploading a lot of stuffs on your status daily to carry your audience along. And you would be using other WhatsApp tv business channel to actually promote your business, which will eventually pay off for you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Business WhatsApp give you the opportunity and flexibility to do some other things with a limit of personal account on WhatsApp.

One thing that is very common among the what's our business news is is that they usually offer seminar to the people on the platform.

This set of people can be categorised as an information marketer. These people usually teach a group of people askew for a fee at a certain time frame.

I know a friend who usually run copywriting seminar on WhatsApp if I actually every week and is making a lot of money at the end of the month.