How To Make Money With Telegram

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Telegram is a social network that has multi million users and is getting popular day by day due to it's benefits and flexibility compared to other social networks like Whatsapp and co, it is also an open source messenger that other developer can contribute on, nowadays, it is also built based on secrecy and anonymity.

There's one to make money with telegram, which is telegram group and telegram channel, firstly, Telegram group is more like a Whatsapp group with different tools and more advanced, due to the nature of groups it might be a bit hard to get an organic reach with such medium.

To help your users get a compelling experience on Telegram, you need to have a niche that your channel is geared towards, it could be anything that interests you and you can share in discord or reddit groups to people that have the same interest as you, you can also use simple bots to automate activities in your group.

After having a substantial amount of users you can then, monetize your channel through selling a course or offering a paid service, for example I once subscribed to a telegram group that offers Forex signals, you can also start running ads in the group to generate revenue.

I see people making money with telegram but it is not as easy as it looks because telegram itself is not that used commonly by people so it is usually kind of complicated to make money with and if you ask me, I think I do not consider it as one of the good social media app that can earn someone money independently like Instagram and tiktok but you can only use it to boost your sale and if you want to do that, you will have to work on getting so many subscribers to join your channel, and from there something positive can happen

I don't really know much about making money on telegram but even if someone needs to make money on the social media platform the person needs to find a way to grow his or her telegram channel to a thousand of followers, personally if I have more than one option to choose between telegram and other social media like Instagram I will rather prefer to market and make money on Instagram because Instagram to me is more officially recognised compared to telegram, a lot of people may not really trust you on telegram because the platform is full of scammers as I understand