How To Make Money With Minds Social Media App

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Minds is a social network that is dubbed the upcoming Facebook from the way its growing, there's a believe that one day it will be the number one go to website when it comes to social networking, Minds look like any other social network, I'm talking from the design stand point, but mind is a decentralized social media network that runs on block chain technology and pays you to socialize with your friends.

To download the Minds app, the only thing you need to do is go to the play store and download it, sign in with your email and verify, boom you're now a minds user so what's next where do you go from there?

I'll suggest you should read their terms of use to understands how the whole platform works, but here is a vivid explanation, first of all if you make a post you'll be able to earn minds tokens which can be converted to cash or a crypto coin, also when you interact with other users also you get to earn a coin, more like steemit, also the minds coin is not for cash out only, you can use it to boost your article to get more views.

Check out the app and see if you like it.

D

Deleted member 51169

Thanks for this article. However, I would like to know if you are a user of this app. What is the significant difference between the app and tendri? Hope it is not something of limitations; where one is confined and kind of programmed on number of words usage?

Is the coin earn there list on coinmarketcap.com? Thanks once more .

Moni

Wow! is that all? Just to join and post comment on other people post to earn crypto coins? This looks so amazing but I just want to ask you a question. Have you tried it by yourself? Does it works the way you explained? I want to try to see if it will work in my country too.

D

Deleted member 51169

I have signed up already but seems Nigerians are not allowed direct payment. Again, a detail explanation on monetizing it will suffice. The token connect does not accept my Nigerian number, so how do I go about it?