How to make money with affiliate marketing on your phone

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a business that most people think it should be necessarily done only on a computer system but truth be told, this business can also be done on a mobile phone. If you have a good mobile phone, I mean in this business, all you have to do to make money can definitely be done on phone because it does not really involve using any kind of software to carry out the business activity. If you know much about this business you would understand that the process is very straightforward and can be considered simple for experts in the business. Although total comfort and improvement in the business may require the affiliate marketer to make use of a computer system.

I don't think the gain that one is expected as an affiliate marketer is expected to make depends on the platform he's using. The gain depends on whether he can use the platform very well to his own advantage. There are some affiliate marketing websites that can be done on phone.

I don't think you're saying this accurately like you said on your title, maybe affiliate marketing can be done on a mobile phone but hey, I have no idea how, and your Title says "How To Do Affiliate marketing on your phone" so I expected to see your theory on it.

And besides running Affiliate marketing on a mobile phone is very difficult, it's even frustrating for newbies with a computer system, let alone newbies with a mobile device no matter the device it is.
Certain things require a computer system.
Am not saying mobile phones aren't capable of doing certain things. But it's just inconveniency.

I think to make the best use of affiliate marketing you may need both phone and your laptop, to run a your site and do some other things cos most things are not doable on only phone. But you can still do somethings with your phone at least if you're not with laptop.

It is possible to make money with affiliate program using your phone though I have not done this in the past. I know someone who is into blogging using his phone to update his website frequently. But one thing about affiliate marketing is that you need to drive a lot of traffic to make more money.