How to make money with 10-minute Makeup Routine

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Want to make money? We're not talking about a side hustle. We're talking about making a full-time living off of your makeup routine—and we've got the steps you need to follow.

Here's the secret: You don't need any fancy tools or products to start earning money from your makeup routine. All you need is ten minutes, three times per week, and a high tolerance for touching up in between.

You might be thinking that this sounds like a lot of work—but it's really not as bad as it sounds! If you can commit to doing this three times per week, you'll be able to earn enough money to cover your basic expenses without going without much else. And if you find yourself getting bored with the same routine every time, try switching things up a little bit every time! It'll keep things interesting and help you stay motivated.

You can make a lot of money with a 10-minute makeup routine!

Here's how to start:

1. A great foundation is key. If possible, find one that matches your skin tone perfectly (this is called "matching the undertone"). It will help make sure that your makeup looks even more natural than if you were wearing foundation from another brand.

2. Choose a shade of eyeshadow that matches your skin tone and helps accentuate your features instead of covering them up (we recommend choosing a shade of brown). This can help give you more confidence as well as making your eyes pop.

3. Add some mascara to give your lashes length and volume (but not too much). You don't want to go overboard—just enough so that they look full and thick without looking like they're fake or plastic-looking. This will also help them look healthier than if they were barefaced.

4. Finally, apply some lip gloss or lipstick.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
These tips could help you more

1. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat dry. You don't need to use toner or moisturizer, but if you do, make sure it's alcohol-free, because it can cause irritation.

2. Apply a small amount of foundation that matches your skin tone using a makeup brush or the back of your hand. Let it dry for at least 15 minutes before applying any concealer or eye cream.

3. Use an eyebrow pencil to darken the area below your eyebrows and around your eyes, working in one direction only so as not to smudge the line later on. To fill in sparse areas, use an angled brush and blend outwards from beneath the natural arch of your eyebrow (and not upwards).

4. Apply eyeshadow in this order: browns first, then blacks and purples; use a stiff brush to pick up color and blend evenly until you reach desired intensity; then apply lighter shades until they're as close to white as possible without going too far into gray territory; finally add a tiny bit of light green for depth if necessary (use an angled brush for this step).

5. Finally, apply mascara.

Heartstrings

This is a good idea for those who really wants to learn and make a better part of it to make money,or those who already knows much about it but never thought of making money from it,you see I always said it that most people have a talent in them but they failed to notice it and still be searching for a means of livelihood,when you are already been gifted with either one or two.

I have come across some videos where a male or female makes a make up for another, despite me wondering how someone would be comfortable with all this on the face,I still admire their courage of having a skill to make a living from. I have always been a natural person and never for once try to apply a makeup right from my childhood but I believe those who really got a talent in this will think twice now.