How to make money through surveys.

Ephy

Making money through surveys can be somehow simple and easy way to earn some extra cash in your part time or free time.This surveys can help you earn extra income in just doing simple tasks. Below are some tips on how to make more money from paid surveys;

1. Find a legit survey site - as you know there are many survey sites that are paying and some that are not paying. You first have to do your research and even read reviews so as to find a reputable sites. Its not easy to find one but when you do your thorough research you will find some.

2. Sign up in different sites - make sure you find more than one site and sign up. This will increase your chances of receiving more surveys and therefore earn more money from the different surveys sites.

3. You should be honest when filling out surveys. This will help you get more surveys because most of the surveys companies are looking for genuine and honest feedback.

4. Make sure you check your email regularly-most of the survey sites send links through your email to notify you if there is any surveys available at that specific time.

5. Be consistent, consistency is the key when it comes to surveys you have to create aside some time every day so as to do the surveys sent to your email.

6. Withdraw your money - this is the coolest part of it. Once you have ad enough in your account make sure you withdraw your money to your specific account.

Paid surveys can be a good way of earning extra money every day but you have to follow up each step as listed above. Note that it is not a get rich quick scheme. You have to be patient enough cause most of the survey sites pay little amount of money per survey done.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me I ca say that I have not been so lucky in this particular online venture. Despite for making countless attempts in different survey sites I have faced constantly downtimes, rejection and disqualification from most of the survey sites.

However, I have tried joining multiple survey sites like survey time, swagbucks, survey police among others in vain. I get surprised by most of the survey sites that they oftenly giving almost the same reason for my disqualification. The main reasons they constantly give is that ' you are not the fit for the survey' simply because my country is not legible for me doing that survey.