How Much Money Can You Make Through Online Surveys?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Earning money online is a dream of many people and there are many people who want to generate a good amount of cash by working hard daily. There could be many ways to make money and one of the most well-known methods to make money online is by completing surveys. Online surveys is considered a great way to make money albeit this money making opportunity is not available in majority of the countries of the world. However, there are many people who live in developed countries and they are the ones who receive most surveys. However, people should know that not all the people from those countries could qualify for many surveys, so the amount you earn might vary depending on your age, location, profession, etc.

Recently, I was watching a video uploaded by a Youtuber called Ryan Scribner and he showed how much he earned by completing surveys online. I was pretty much impressed by his detailed analysis about this subject. You can have a look at his video. I am NOT promoting any Youtube channel in here. This advice is for information purpose only so that you may get a better idea about how much you will be earning by completing surveys. So, how much money do you think you can earn? How much have you already earned? Please let us know about your online survey experience!

anil02

Verified member
Earning from online surveys is also depends on country where we are living. Most of survey providers are paying much more to peoples who are from tier 1 countries. I am not from tier 1 country so I am earning less than $1 from a survey of 30 minutes and more.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Earning money online is a dream of many people and there are many people who want to generate a good amount of cash by working hard daily. There could be many ways to make money and one of the most well-known methods to make money online is by completing surveys. Online surveys is considered a great way to make money albeit this money making opportunity is not available in majority of the countries of the world. However, there are many people who live in developed countries and they are the ones who receive most surveys. However, people should know that not all the people from those countries could qualify for many surveys, so the amount you earn might vary depending on your age, location, profession, etc.

Recently, I was watching a video uploaded by a Youtuber called Ryan Scribner and he showed how much he earned by completing surveys online. I was pretty much impressed by his detailed analysis about this subject. You can have a look at his video. I am NOT promoting any Youtube channel in here. This advice is for information purpose only so that you may get a better idea about how much you will be earning by completing surveys. So, how much money do you think you can earn? How much have you already earned? Please let us know about your online survey experience!
Hi Good-Guy. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your informative article about surveys. I always enjoy reading your threads because they are very interesting and well-written.

I fully agree with you that today more and more people are interested in earning money online. Completing surveys is considered to be one of the most popular earning methods online. I have heard that a lot of people make a good income from surveys. Isn't it great to get paid this way!

As far as I am concerned, in the past I started working on several survey sites. I like participating in surveys very much. However, I received only 1-2 surveys to complete once in a while so, as you understand, it was not worth it and in the end I gave it up. This is the main problem with surveys. Surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But if they are available for your region, it is a wonderful idea to find a good survey site and start working on it by participating in several surveys.

Thank you very much for informing us about this interesting video about surveys by Ryan Scribner. I will watch it so as to be informed and understand some things better about completing surveys. That is very kind of you and it is highly appreciated. :)

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have tried several survey platforms in the past but I was not able to make anything tangible from it after several trials. The truth is that there are hundreds of survey platforms on the internet but if you're not in a tier 1 country you may not really make anything tangible. The platform I ventured into usually disqualified people even when they send you email to participate in the survey. A lot of people usually get disqualified when they are about to finish the questionnaire and this is one of the most annoying part of taking online surveys and that is the reason why I resigned. there are people in America that makes up to $100 on monthly basis from taking online surveys but you must belong to a specific age range before you can be able to make such amount of money taking surveys. Actually not everyone can make up to that amount of money because I understood that people with some health problems usually receive a lot of surveys or people that have several businesses usually receive a lot of surveys. The truth is that the questionnaires are not discriminatory but their company are located in tier 1 countries and they need opinion of people residing there. So if you're not in this countries, you don't need to bother yourself about taking online surveys.