How to make money through politician

sunnystar

Politicians are the richest people but they don't rate them on search engine. They have money more than countries and business men. They already know where to keep their money without being known to any anybody. They save quarter of their money in banks so as to hide their financial status, and they have investment in many places.

However, you can make money through them when you become their fan (that's being their party supporter). You can gather people at your place and begin to support their party then you go to their general meeting to attend. Before you know it, you will become political agent that they will be sending to some local places that they cannot reach to campaign and win their heart. You can be given money, food, clothes and shelter to share.

When they see your hardwork and determination towards their party they can award you scholarship or give you money to start business.

Though it is a very tough work if you are in my country but they love people that can be brave and support their party. Trust me you will see rewards.

Thus that is how it happens in my country but I hear that politician in some other countries do not have money. I can just boldly say politicians in my country are stinkingly wealthy.