How to make money through Binance

sunnystar

I am very new to Binance though I have heard about this payment processor for a while but I don't know how to go about it.

I was told that someone had to do kyc and many registration before Binance started working for me. Since then, I kept looking at many outcome of those who were into it but I realized now that those people are making a lot of money on it. Infact some people buy a clothes designed Binance in its front and cap so this shows that they are a worker of Binance.

Lately, after my research, I discovered this people are into trading in Binance so they deals with buying and selling aspect of Binance.

However I really wish to know how to make money through this. I am still researching so I just decide here if anybody could help me to support my knowledge in accomplishing my aims.

The last earnings I received from bearmoneyforum was actually gone directly to my Binance account due to the fact that I dropped my Binance bch address for Mr.B but when I wanted to try out withdrawal, I was asked to download Binance authenticator or Google authenticator. I downloaded it but I was not able to withdraw successfully

Therefore I need more information about it.
Thanks in advance.