How To Make Money Selling Bed sheets and Duvets

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This business deals with buying and selling off bed sheets and do what's to make profit

As stereotype has it this is a female themed business but anybody can do it, depends on your capability and ability to sell you can start as a wholesaler or retailer depending on your capital, but overall this business doesn't require much capital.

To start this business you need an inventory you might decide to order online or buy from local sellers. You can also do it by yourself through buying quality materials and making a deal with a competent tailor to sew for you, you can search for designs online on Instagram or Pinterest.

After having your inventory you can start advertising your business on your WhatsApp status or Instagram.

You can only also rent a shop and display your products this should be in a remote area where there is no much competition, packaging also play a vital role in determining sales, so investing in quality packaging can go a long way.

If you have the means you can spare some money to run some ads on social media. You can also be a dealer and sell to retailers at a discounted price.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmmm, I don't really know if this is going to be profitable in anyway because a lot of people will rather combine this with other business to make the best out of it, selling it online may be profitable depending on your advertisement strategy, even if you are really interested in this it is the best to combined with bedding and clothing, and other decorative material.. you can also seek the help of an expert on how to start the business perfectly because you will really understand how to go about the business to make the best out of it ,it may not really be easy at the beginning.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore selling of bed sheets and duvets can be more profitable when combine with other business, but it's also a big business on its own, where I live at the moment during wedding ceremonies, the groom house do buy a lot of clothes for the bride and bed sheets and duvets are excluded. I know someone that have niched down on selling duvets to those type of customers and she make her money steadily.

And all she does is show them the designs and if they like it she'll get the material and sew it for them or order on Alibaba and ship it down here.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore selling of bed sheets and duvets can be more profitable when combine with other business, but it's also a big business on its own, where I live at the moment during wedding ceremonies, the groom house do buy a lot of clothes for the bride and bed sheets and duvets are excluded. I know someone that have niched down on selling duvets to those type of customers and she make her money steadily.

And all she does is show them the designs and if they like it she'll get the material and sew it for them or order on Alibaba and ship it down here.
So do you really think it is possible for us to engage in this business and be contented in the business to a point of generating us all the money we will need to keep ourselves during every month ? Literally I do not like to depend on one source of income because it is not the best but if this business is really a big business then one has to depend on it and give it all concentration... It may be engaged in the business I don't really know how profitable it is about from you saying it.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Selling bed sheet and duvets is lucrative business and very profitable.
But one can only make good profit from the business if some factors are consider.

Firstly: one should make sure that market is created for the business.

Secondly: one should also make sure that ; awareness is created for the business so that people can know what one is selling.

Thirdly: One should not the price to be so height but rather it should be bearable so that
Many customers will be able to but it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Selling of bed sheets, and duvets is an option, but combining it with other products makes it more interesting and income generating. You can simply combine it with selling of sports wears and shoes etc. You might not even rent a shop for it if you don't have much money to spare for it. You can simply use social media to promote it and deliver it to the door step of your customers who ordered. To make it reach very far and attract viral attention simply buy ads especially from Facebook and set the price at an affordable rate, such drives meaningful sales.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Making money selling duvets and bed sheets is another form of a nice business. People uses bedsheets than duvets cos not everybody can afford to pay for duvets, as we all know that original duvets costs a lot. However, regular people can buy bedsheets as everyone that owns bed would definitely be putting bedspread. But to sell more of duvets, I would suggest you approach hotels closer to you. Cos hotels needs more duvets for their beds. Indeed, it's a great business if done properly.