How To Make Money Playing Whot Game

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Whot is like poker, before, it's played with cards and sometimes prizes can be put by winners but most of the times people just play it for fun and it's predominantly found in West Africa, the rules are very simple and anybody can be proficient in playing whot, you just have to know the kind of hand to play when it comes to your turn and know how to check out.

There's a platform called whot Africa, that pays you when you win a whot, so what you have to do is download this app from the playstore or the appstore and then the app will connect you with a user online you'll be playing with.

You will stake money each, it all depends on how much you are willing to stake, initially as a new user the platform gives you bonus that you can use to start staking, they also have inbuilt coins that are pegged to the naira currency and then their withdrawal is instant, the moment you reach a threshold you'll be able to withdraw to your desired account.

So, you can go ahead and download the app and try it out, it's free for every one

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been playing this game for some years now , and I've never gotten to know about the possibility of being able to make some good amount of money by playing the game .

My only problem with some of this rewarding apps and gaming platform is due to the fact that , most of them are usually not going to enable you to make so much money like you may be expecting and this makes some of us to give up on them so easily .

I would rather focus on forum posting activities done to consider some of this rewarding platforms like this particular one .

I also doubt if you know a lot of people who are actually participating and making the application owners to be able to generate good amount of revenue for them to even consider ever getting to pay people who are investing or spending so much of your time on the up and playing the game .

Another thing that is making me to not consider such platforms is due to the fact that they tend to consume a whole lot of Internet subscription plan and this makes you to run into losses in the end. .