How to make money online

J

Jeffery

1.Sign up for a Share Cash account and join the community of people making money online with social media.

2. Share & Earn
Invite your friends to our site by sharing your influencer link. You will earn $10 for every friend you invite that joins our site.

3. Get Paid!
Cash out your earnings instantly! We pay our influencers through PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, Bitcoin or mailed checks

try it clink now to sign up

Last edited by a moderator:

AmaliaTG

1.Sign up for a Share Cash account and join the community of people making money online with social media.

2. Share & Earn
Invite your friends to our site by sharing your influencer link. You will earn $10 for every friend you invite that joins our site.

3. Get Paid!
Cash out your earnings instantly! We pay our influencers through PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, Bitcoin or mailed checks

try it-=Stripped Content=- to sign up
Why is someone viewing the site by using credits? And another thing, I have her heard anywhere in this planet where you can earn money by referring other people and get $10 per each person you invite. Your site sounds pretty much like a scam to me and it's very unrealistic. If it's your site and you've done that and made some cash, show us the proof that someone can really earn from your site. I don't actually believe this, the earnings are absurd for a small task like that. Even opening the link you've shared one has to pay for it? Lol. Allow me to term it as a scam.

J

Jeffery

Why is someone viewing the site by using credits? And another thing, I have her heard anywhere in this planet where you can earn money by referring other people and get $10 per each person you invite. Your site sounds pretty much like a scam to me and it's very unrealistic. If it's your site and you've done that and made some cash, show us the proof that someone can really earn from your site. I don't actually believe this, the earnings are absurd for a small task like that. Even opening the link you've shared one has to pay for it? Lol. Allow me to term it as a scam.
Share Cash is not a scam you can see proof of videos be4 sign up

AmaliaTG

Share Cash is not a scam you can see proof of videos be4 sign up
Where is your payment proof? I will consider joining when I see your payment proof because if are sure that it's not a scam then why don't you drop your proof. All in all, it's always good to present your company or the site you are working on well. You words are no where convising that the site is legitimate.

J

Jeffery

Where is your payment proof? I will consider joining when I see your payment proof because if are sure that it's not a scam then why don't you drop your proof. All in all, it's always good to present your company or the site you are working on well. You words are no where convising that the site is legitimate.
This are some proof of my payment

Meziey2k12

Share Cash is a pure scam because I have promoted the platform back then I was very desperate to make money online, I complete many tasks and referred many people as fast as I could but in the end, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i got nothing

AmaliaTG

Share Cash is a pure scam because I have promoted the platform back then I was very desperate to make money online, I complete many tasks and referred many people as fast as I could but in the end, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i got nothing
I just new it! I knew it from the word go that this site is a scam and even the name of it sound pretty much like a scam to me. And another thing considering there was no much information about it I just knew with my intuition that the deal is not making sense. Definitely not worth it to venture into.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really trust some of these platforms because I have beanitos how many of them and at the end of the day I could not make any reasonable amount of money. That is the reason why I prefer paid to post platforms because they are more reasonable than all these sharing and clicking sites. I want to personally ask you if you have made any reasonable amount of money from that platform and I have withdrawn?.

J

Jeffery

meziey2k12 Share cash is not a scam site i have try sending some proof but trendri did now post my proof.
i have make money 4rm it i have a proof of today $500 that was credit to my paypal if u like to see my today proof massage me

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Making money online doesn't work that way bro.... Referring people and be earning $10 each on referrals? No site is going to pay you $10 just for referring people. See, if you want to really earn online, you can work on micro tasks sites or you can start your journey here on Trendri and on Forumcoin platform.