How to Make Money Online Without Any Investment, Skills or Website

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to make money, online or offline, you need skills, investment, or a website. What if you do not have any of these? Can you make money online without any investment, skills, or a website?

Well, I can tell you how to earn at least $2 per day without any skills, without any investment, and without a website.

Here are 4 website where you can make money even when you don’t have skills or you cannot invest. You may not earn a lot of money, but you can of course earn $2-$3 per day.

Rev.com: On this website, you can watch videos and caption the videos. This site is legit, and gets over 3.5 million US traffic.

Cambly.com: If you have English language skills, you can teach the language and make money. Interesting thing about this website is you do not require a certificate to teach. You can join as a tutor and will be paid just to chat with people.

Picoworkers/Microworkers: These two are not great sites to make money, but these sites are good for those who do not have any skills. You can do small tasks and earn few cents. Between these two, I will recommend Picoworkers as they also have affiliate program. You will earn referral commission for bringing new users.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know rev and cambly. Never heard of these sites. I will check these sites and see if I can also make money. However, I know picoworkers and microworkers. These are legit sites, I can really vouch for these sites to those who do not have skills but want to make money by working online. However, these are not the best platforms to make money as you will end up spending a lot of time to earn little income.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I believe that if we fail to plan then we are outrightly planning to fail, and whatever one sows that shall we reap. I don't believe we can build something on nothing. And what ever is what doing should be worth doing well. In getting anything in life whether be it good or bad, the law of sowing and reaping will always take its due course. There is no way on planet earth anyone can ever make something without using up something. For us to achieve anything be it in business or our circular life we must first sacrifice something.

In the case of having returns in any venture mostly business we must first ha invest something we call capital. Capital I described as anything that is been used up to start up a business and most times capital is still seen as what we use in maintaining a business such as an imprest, this can be called a working capital. So capital sometimes may not be money or cash, it could be a skill or property agaian it could be ones time. And the more the capital the more the profit. Hence it is not possible to gain outout investing something.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of things are improving on daily basis in the internet and many people are making money even without skills. there are several platforms that gives the opportunity to people to make a lot of money without any skill and of such ventures is paid to post platforms. the beautiful thing about paid to post platforms is that you don't require any skill to make money provided you have little knowledge about online businesses. Just as anyone can make money on trendri, which is one of the best paid to post platforms on the internet. All you need to do is to make a research about particular online businesses and give your own thoughts in your own words and of course you will make money if you are consistent and serious enough. Another good way of making money on the internet without a skill is taking online surveys but you must make sure you are in a good geographic location. If you are in tier 1 countries such as the United States of America and some European countries then you will definitely be making a lot of money from different sutvey platforms. Some of them are prolific academic and pinecone research.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know about most of those website you are talking about because I never had experience of them before especially the rev. I am always so sceptical about these website that will ask that I watch videos for them to pay me because from my experience most of them are not ways trusted , so I don't just want to be wasting my time trying to watch videos then at the end of the day I will not be paid or at the end of the day the earning rate is extremely low compared to the amount of money I make.

I really have some understanding of pico working but personally I have not been able to make money with pico working I don't know why , because it's quite difficult and those activities require a serious concentration before you can be able to achieve it and the amount of money they are paying for each of those activities is not encouraging at all.

You could even spend up to 4 hours or more and you won't even able to make up to $1 on daily basis which is not encouraging. A lot of people have given up on pico working And are concentrating on something profitable