How To Make Money On Youtube Without Making Videos?

amitforzon

Hey Everyone,

I was always curious to know how to make money on youtube without making videos then I searched on Google and after doing a lot of research I got what I need.

If you want to know how to make money on youtube without making videos then my friend I have amazing free training for you.

In this free training, you will learn the different ways to make money on youtube without any investment. You'll also learn how to build an online business and make passive income from home.

So if you are ready to make money online and want to do a side hustle then post a reply below...

Check this free ebook below to know how to get 10k real youtube views in a week.

Attachments

• How to Get 10K Real YouTube Views in a Week_compressed (1).pdf
    738.4 KB · Views: 7

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really know much about this and how it can be done but I understand there is how people can actually make money on youtube without having to create content Maybe by being an affiliate marketer to YouTube and from there you will be paid based on the amount of people you have generated . I have never tried this out before so I don't really know how is work perfectly .

Well if this is really true I believe there is a possible disadvantage in this sort of earning opportunities because you will need to generate thousands of people before you are able to make one dollars on daily basis which sometime is not always an easy things to do .

It is only people with good affiliates skills that can be able to earn with this opportunity , for me I may not likely be able to make money with it that is why I am just looking for other possible means of earning from the internet either by posting here or engaging in pico working .

Generally I do not see anything wrong for people to engage in something they believed on as long as it is their decision of the person to do so.

amitforzon

Well I don't really know much about this and how it can be done but I understand there is how people can actually make money on youtube without having to create content Maybe by being an affiliate marketer to YouTube and from there you will be paid based on the amount of people you have generated . I have never tried this out before so I don't really know how is work perfectly .

Well if this is really true I believe there is a possible disadvantage in this sort of earning opportunities because you will need to generate thousands of people before you are able to make one dollars on daily basis which sometime is not always an easy things to do .

It is only people with good affiliates skills that can be able to earn with this opportunity , for me I may not likely be able to make money with it that is why I am just looking for other possible means of earning from the internet either by posting here or engaging in pico working .

Generally I do not see anything wrong for people to engage in something they believed on as long as it is their decision of the person to do so.
If you think you can't make money on youtube without making videos and if you think that only pro affiliate marketers can make money then my friend you're absolutely wrong.

The method which is shown in this free training every beginner can make money within 15 to 20 days. There are plenty of ways to make money from youtube not just only one way. Youtube shorts is one of them.

Lots of people are enrolled for this free training and they have earned a huge amount of money in the 2nd week.

The reason for not getting trust is we are not aware of these methods and we even didn't try these tricks.

If you really want to earn from youtube then post a reply below...

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The fact of the matter remains that majority of the people on Youtube are making money only by creating good quality content. Youtube is a kind of social media platform that allows you to make money. Unfortunately, it is just limited to making money through video making. I guess that there might be other ways to make money on Youtube other than creating content. One of the great ways is by affiliate marketing promotion. you may work with big channels and ask them to promote your affiliate links into their channel if they allow it. you must also make sure that your affiliate links comply with the Youtube's term of service because no one would want to risk their channel being suspended or demonetized.

Some people promote Fiverr gigs in their Youtube description and you may ask someone with a lots of subscribers and followers to put your Fiverr link into their description. This way, you will be able to get customers for your Fiverr platform. Other than that, many people also try to spam Youtube's comment section by always promoting their URL shortening links. They think that they can make money, but I think that it is a violation of Youtube's service and I would never recommend such activities at all.

Finger Geek

Verified member
But is is really possible to make money with YouTube without making a video. If I don't make video then how will Google pay me. Because the only way to make money is with Google AdSense which shows ads on videos. And another way is by promoting other people's product on a video by a youtuber with many subscribers.

Most of the titles that are like this are not real. They will have such title to force people to click on there links and when we click on the link, we will see that it is not why is in the title that is really what we will meet. Some have used this kind of methods to sell there PDF and also promote there affiliate links.

This has been a method used by many affiliate marketers and this have been growing day by day and many new affiliate marketers using this method. I don't believe in this title so I will not download it. If it is truly real, then a hint of what we will see in the PDF should be discussed here on this thread or by creating new thread. Is not that alone, then it is not worth downloading.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
YouTube is definitely one of the best platforms in which anyone can venture into and make some good amount of money for him or herself.

If you want to succeed on YouTube there are some things you must to know whether you are making your own videos or not. if you want to venture into YouTube it is very much important you pick a very good niche because it can go a long way to determine in whether you will be successful or not.

There are some niches that are untapped on YouTube and if you can be able to locate them and make good videos around them then you will definitely be making a lot of money. If you don't want to be making your own videos on YouTube then you'll be using creative Commons videos.

All you need to do is to go to creative Commons section on YouTube and download the videos depending on the niche you are into, then go to some platforms and edit them. You also need to be good in graphic designing if you really want to succeed in this type of YouTube video making. Your thumbnails must be very catchy in order for people to be able to watch it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Don't try to trick people into believing you. You cannot make money on youtube if you don't make your own videos. YOu can of course download videos with a creative commons license and then upload them on your channel. However, in order to monetize your channel, your videos need a substantial amount of original content. If you uploaded someone's video without repurposing the content, youtube will not even implement ads, let alone earning from your videos. If you think you can trick youtube by sending bit views and reach 4000 hours of watch time, you are wrong, youtube will easily detect fake traffic and will never monetize your channel.

Suba

Staff member
That's right, you can make money from YouTube without having to upload videos. If you can edit other people's videos it means that you are still uploading videos, so what it means to make money from YouTube without uploading videos is to work on Youtubers either as a crew, do voice over, become a graphic designer, become a videographer, video editor etc.