How to make money on Vimeo

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This might sound odd to some people while I am sure that some other people would have about this platform called vimeo well the full aka is being known as “Vimeo on Demand”, it is a place where you can upload your videos for your fans to buy them. In other words, it is mainly created for videos to be sold in order to make income, so this is actually for people that are fond of making videos, but if you ask me, I think the most popular way people get to earn income the more on the platform is by selling adult videos which mostly work more for girls because they have that advantage more than men.
Well it is not as if that some other members do not make money from the website by upload other types of videos that does not relate to anything that has to do with x-rated. It just happen to be the most effective way though which makes me not to be interested in it because I can’t be comfortable doing that kind of thing.
The point I have been trying to make is that one can simply make money by selling videos on this particular app and it does work for real.

I don't really know about Vimeo, but I will make my research after now to know how to sell my videos there too especially if the requirements are not to demanding

truth be told, it is not like I really know much about it but there is this one time I actually heard someone talking about it, saying it’s a video posting platform, when I overheard the person talking about it, I did not pick any interest in it because I though he was one of these attention seeking kind of people but now that the poster also said something about it, it rang a bell to me and at the stage, I think I will do well to make some research about it then give it a try if it could hopefully work out well for me.