Earn real money on Vimeo.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If I should ask a random person on this forum to mention a particular entertainment platform where I can go to entertain myself by watching videos on different categories and on different niches that individual will probably mention the YouTube app for platform . He or she is totally right to mention the YouTube app for platform because that is indeed a place where an individual can watch varieties of videos based on different categories and topics so as to entertain him or herself or to find answers to a particular question that he or she may have been asking him or herself .

But the truth is that while watching this videos on YouTube you make no money but rather you make money for those who uploaded this videos as contents of their YouTube page and channels . What did I tell you that there is absolutely a website in the internet that is just like YouTube but in this case while watching videos or while others are watching videos through the link that you drop on this website un real cash and money . The website vimeo.com is just like YouTube and like I already mentioned it is also an app that could be downloaded on the Google app store or on the Google Play store the app is totally free and membership is also free . In the Vimeo app , you get paid for every link that you copy from other platforms like the YouTube app or any other entertainment platform and repasted on the Vimeo app . You can check this wonderful up for yourselves .

I honestly thought that's no one knew about the Vimeo website but it turns out that you do and you have already said it all that the website is just like the YouTube app or platform and you get paid for living links copied from other entertainment platforms like YouTube , snaptube etc . The Vimeo website or platform is very legit and you have absolutely nothing to worry about because you will be performing no huge tax or duty at all , because all you have to do is just to copy links and repaste it on you are own personal created account in the Vimeo website or platform .

This website has a lot of positive and convincing review on the internet and if you were to conduct your own feasibility study about the website you will come to see that a lot of people have already been earning really well from the website this is because the website is absolutely legit and flexible and there is absolutely no hard tax and duty that you should perform because all you need is to copy and post links that's relatively all . The minimum cashout threshold on this website is just $25 and for every video links that you live on this website , which are being clicked and watched by another individual you get paid within the range of 0.5 cent to $2 .

If I should ask a random person on this forum to mention a particular entertainment platform where I can go to entertain myself by watching videos on different categories and on different niches that individual will probably mention the YouTube app for platform . He or she is totally right to mention the YouTube app for platform because that is indeed a place where an individual can watch varieties of videos based on different categories and topics so as to entertain him or herself or to find answers to a particular question that he or she may have been asking him or herself .

But the truth is that while watching this videos on YouTube you make no money but rather you make money for those who uploaded this videos as contents of their YouTube page and channels . What did I tell you that there is absolutely a website in the internet that is just like YouTube but in this case while watching videos or while others are watching videos through the link that you drop on this website un real cash and money . The website vimeo.com is just like YouTube and like I already mentioned it is also an app that could be downloaded on the Google app store or on the Google Play store the app is totally free and membership is also free . In the Vimeo app , you get paid for every link that you copy from other platforms like the YouTube app or any other entertainment platform and repasted on the Vimeo app . You can check this wonderful up for yourselves .
Good evening from my region. Thank you very much for your informative thread about the Vimeo platform. To be honest, I have heard about this platform many times before and I have read a few comments about it but I have not tried it yet. Now, I think that it is time to give it a try and hope that it will work for me as well. :)

Even though Youtube is my favorite platform for entertainment, I know vimeo even though I don't have account there. vimeo is just like youtube, you can make money as a content creator. Just like youtube they also offer a monetization program. I hear vimeo monetization is easier than youtube. The most interesting thing about vimeo, which actually makes it better than youtube, in some ways, is the ability to sell your videos. You can sell your vimeo videos and directly make money. vimeo takes copyright issues seriously, therefore, you cannot actually make money just by copying links from youtube and then pasting them on vimeo. You can't repost youtube videos on vimeo or any other platform unless the video is yours, you own the rights to the video, or the video is public domain videos. You also cannot earn from public domain videos because in order to earn from your videos n youtube or anay other platforms, vimeo for example, your video needs to have a substantial amount or original content. If you want to copy paste videos and earn money, there is a proper way to do this. You will have to modify the video with a lot of original content, such as adding your own clips, adding text in the video, etc.