How to make money on Twitter

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
How to make money on Twitter : 5 steps
----------------------------------------------
First step: You need to create a very good profile so as people can trust you.

Second step: Grow your following. Get more followers by being active on the platform, commenting, tweeting, retweeting, liking posts.

Third step: Promote affiliate products on Twitter. This is an easy way to earn money even for beginners.

Fourth step: Promote your own products on Twitter. You may have your own products to sell.

Fifth step: Use Sponsored Tweets. If you have a lot of followers, companies will pay you to tweet about their products or services.

These are the five steps on how to make money on Twitter.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas as well.

D

Deleted member 28127

Sponsored content can have good or bad results because it requires a lot of moderation imagine that you have a lot of comment then it is sure that there is comment outside subject that needs to be moderated but most of people using this feature ignore to moderate comment on their posts.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Sponsored content can have good or bad results because it requires a lot of moderation imagine that you have a lot of comment then it is sure that there is comment outside subject that needs to be moderated but most of people using this feature ignore to moderate comment on their posts.
Hi lamia5765.Thank you very much for your informative post about sponsored content. It is very helpful.

Kabak95

Wow, I have missed twitter so much. It has banned in my country by the government . And I don't have means to get paid VPN. Twitter has many importance and opportunities such as earning. My two major app I regularly used is telegram and twitter

Last edited:

Victorial

Y
Wow, I have missed twitter so much. It has banned in my country by the government . And I don't have means to get paid VPN. Twitter has many importance and opportunities such as earning. My two major app I regularly used is telegram and twitter
You don't need to get a paid VPN to access Twitter in Nigeria. I log in to Twitter every day for airdrops and I did not pay money for any VPN. I have been using it for months

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am sure that it would never be a good idea to spam Twitter using your affiliate link. The proper way to do is to create a blog with a lots of content and then try to promote affiliate links in the content itself. The other good way to make money by Twitter is to drive traffic on your website using Twitter by promoting your site. You will be able to earn advertisement revenue through this way.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think one can make use of the advantage of Twitter to sell your products, and even give you the opportunity to market and promote them, as we all know that it is a social media platform, it can be used to create awareness for yourself and before you know it, you will become a public figure, being that, you can sell anything, because you will be influential and that is very advantageous because people or brands will come to you to help them advertise their products which will earn money for you. This is one of the ways to make use of it to make money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi Kabak95.Thank you for your post.I am sorry to hear that your government has banned twitter because twitter can become a great earning site.Hope things will change soon and have access to twitter again.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Anybody who wants to make money through Twitter must try as much as possible to understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. I think this mindset is very important and necessary so that it will help you to focus on long-term.

You must try as much as possible to set your bio on Twitter to look very professional so that people can be able to trust what ever you are promoting people.

Most of the time before people take your tweet seriously they will look at your bio to see if you are actually someone who is very much a reasonable. You also need to try as much as possible to stay original so that people will trust you on the long run.

Consistency in tweeting and using some trending hashtags is one of the major things that will determine the amount of money you are going to make on the platform.