D

Deleted member 13140

What if I told you that For a single sponsored video, TikTok makers can earn anything from $200 to $20,000.

Yes, that's a huge range. But one thing is certain, no matter where you fall within that spectrum. On TikTok, there is money to be made.

How to make money on tiktok here are 4 strategy to follow
1. Find your niche

Choosing a niche is the first step in making money on TikTok. Your TikTok niche is the area of TikTok where you feel most at ease. It establishes the tone of your content and who you're writing for.

2. Always lean on reaching the tiktok creator marketplace
The TikTok Creator Marketplace is a platform that brings companies and TikTok creators together. Once you've reached 100,000 followers, you can apply to the TikTok Creator Marketplace to interact with brands and receive sponsorship opportunities.

3. Connect with your followers
No brand will agree to pay you if your followers don't seem like a community
Growing your TikTok audience requires engaging with your community. Comment on other posts in your field as you see them. To show that you care for your followers, duet them

4. If you have a product make sure to promote it instead
TikTok is a never-ending source of creative concepts for promoting your products and services in a fun way. Have you noticed a new pattern? Make your products fit in with the current trend. Share how-to videos, style guides, and story times that are relevant to your product.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know about the requirement of 100,000 followers but from what I have heard about monetization on TikTok, you can do it in two ways one, through tiktok monetization, two, from live streaming, and for both options, you need just 2000 followers. However, tiktok monetization option is not available in many countries, in fact it is available only in few countries. There is also another way to earn from tiktok, that is affiliate marketing. However, in order to earn from affiliate marketing, you need to be a big content creator, when I say big, I mean someone with a huge following,

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are two major ways to make money with tik-tok app. You can make money on TiK ToK selling your own product or promoting affiliate offers to your audience.

You can choose one of the two or combine both of them together to maximize your earning potential from the TiK ToK.

You can start with promotion of affiliate marketing products on your page. This will help you to determine how your followers respond to the product.

You are going to use this inside increasing your own product. It'll be pretty much easier to sell your product since you have known what your followers really want from you.