How To Make Money On Survimo?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paid surveys are one of the most popular ways to make some extra income online. One of the most popular website is Survimo. This website has been gaining a lots of attention from many people, as the website is being advertised on many platforms and online websites as well. They claim that a person could earn up to $3 or even $5 for each survey they complete.

However, the amount of money a person earns may vary a lot. They ask you for your basic information and then they may ask more about your job, qualification, profession, etc. This is the kind of information they need in order to supposedly send you surveys. The website looks quite clean. However, the fact remains that we must consider various different aspects related to this website.

This website has received an incredibly low rating on trust Pilot and this means that people are clearly unhappy with this platform. Some claim that they never received any payments and some claimed that they never received any real survey at all. Not receiving any kind of survey and not being paid was the most common complaint many people made. So, is it a scam or legit website? I do not think that it is reliable.

Activator230822

Verified member
Although l come from a country that is not patronized by the most surveys and field of studies, this particular survey platform does not have that popularity and the trust among the users as a nice online survey answering platform across the web.

Most users that l have encountered with them on the forums are claiming that survimo website often sends them email notifications for new surveys and when logging on their accounts only to find that they never qualify for those surveys.

raaman

Valued Contributor
I have not tried this survey website so far. So I do not know whether it is eligible in my country or not. Anyway, I have to try and see. However, if there are lots of complaints getting surveys and then again for getting payment, then the site may be a dubious one. And so you have to move cautiously. What is the use of wasting our precious time on a site that doesn't value our time and our contribution.?