Earn Money How to Make Money on Facebook as a Video Content Creator

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Just like on Youtube, you can also make money from your videos on Facebook. In order to earn money from your videos on Facebook, you need a Facebook page with a lot of followers and publish original videos. Once Facebook approves your page for video monetization, you can earn from ad impression on your videos. Sounds interesting? Here’s how you can start.

Create a Facebook page. Share original videos on your page.

Promote your page and video posts on your Timeline, other pages and groups to gain views on your videos and engagements, and followers on your page.

Once, you have at least 10 thousand followers on your page and a lot of views and engagements on your videos, check for monetization eligibility on Facebook. If you are approved, you can start making money from videos. If not continue to build followers and engagements.

Building 10 thousand followers on facebook page is not very difficult if you are willing to spend $10-$20 on facebook ads. Well, I did use facebook advertising to build followers but I don’t have 10 K followers. I am also not into video content. But this is something I would like to try.

If you will want to build your Facebook page to up to about 10,000 followers it is going to take a lot of time and hard work but it is definitely worth it. Provided that you are making top quality videos there's a great chance that you're going to reach it sooner than expected.

I don't think making such a huge followers can be done except one tries to try advertisements. I have seen many people using this method to make money from Facebook and I think it will be great to try it as well. Just that the follower base is somehow difficult for me.

Gee, I didn't know that a Facebook Page can be monetized. I have lost motivation in blogs and YouTube that I am looking for similar ways to earn by monetization. Maybe I can try a Facebook Page. However, that 10,000 followers is a tall order because I have less than 1,000 friends in Facebook. I know it can be achieved but not in the natural way.

That is so great to know that Facebook is also paying for video content creation. But I bet it is not such an easy job looking for a whole 10, 000 followers and many views. You should have very good promotion skills in order to earn from this. Then create videos consistently so that you don't loose followers due to inconsistency.