How to make money in crypto by just playing crypto games.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
It is obviously possible for an individual to make money online in cryptocurrency just by playing simple games. I personally am a living example of someone who have made money online into the currency by just having to play simple and uncomplicated games on various platforms that pays you money in cryptocurrency just by playing games. The most coolest part about get-paid-to-play-games websites and platforms, is that there are numerous in the internet and also they are mostly hundred percent free. Another important feature about get-paid-to-play-games websites and platforms, is that majority of them are very much flexible and user-friendly and most times they do not even delay to pay their members and users. I am going to give a full list of get-paid-to-play-games websites and platforms I have personally used to make money online also which i can also recommend to other individuals interested to make money online, but first I need to point out the fact that, it is important to do your research about any get-paid-to-play-games websites and platforms, even if the website or platform came highly recommended from any source even from the YouTube app, because the truth is that majority of them are a scam and fraud.

STORM PLAY - This is a mobile app that allows you to earn Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies by playing games, trying new apps, and completing surveys.

FREEBITCO.IN - A Bitcoin faucet that also offers a number of games, including dice and lottery games, where you can earn small amounts of Bitcoin by playing.

ADGATE MEDIA - This platform offers a variety of games and offers that pay you in cryptocurrency for completing tasks, such as downloading and trying out new apps.

CRYPTO IDLE MINER - A strategy game that lets you earn cryptocurrency as you progress through levels and unlock new features.