How to make money in branch

Kidi

Verified member
Branch is a financial technology company that establish a digital wallet app that allows users to access financial services such as loans, investment, savings, and payments. Branch is one of the online banking app we can make money through investment and other necessary activity, Here are some ways to potentially make money using the Branch wallet app:

Referral Program: Branch has a referral program where you can earn up to 600 naira cash rewards for inviting friends to sign up for the app, assuming you invite 10 new user in a week to earn 600 naira each, 600×10 is 6000,to calculate 6000 × 4weeks is approximately 24k in a month just for referring people, you can share your referral link or code with friends and family and earn money for each new user who signs up and uses the app.

Branch loans: If you're in need of a loan, you can apply for one through the Branch app. However, you'll need to repay the loan with interest, so this option should only be used if you have a stable source of income and can afford to pay back the loan.

Savings: Branch offers a feature called "Branch Earn" which allows you to earn interest on your savings. You can deposit money as low as 300 naira into your Branch wallet and earn interest on it over time.

Bill payments: You can use the Branch app to pay bills such as electricity, water, or internet bills. However, you'll need to pay a small fee for each transaction.

Investments: You can use this feature to invest your money in mutual funds and earn returns over time, you're to choose your investment period depending on the time you'll want your money back, once your investment is due your money will reflect in your wallet with interest.

It's important to note that these options may not be available in all countries and some may have restrictions and requirements. It's important to read the terms and conditions carefully and consider the risks and benefits before using any financial services.

Yan1

Have not heard of the platform before but from your explanation, u think I should give it a try, talking about saving in branch, you said you I can save as low as 300, so what is their interest rate?. Do they have a good reputation?I think I have to do some research because I will like to invest with them.