How to make money in 2022 with OpinionAPP Survey

Manuel950

Take surveys anytime, anywhere with OpinionAPP on your mobile device. Share your opinion and get rewards for each survey you take. Do you know that you can take as many surveys as you wish in the OpinionAPP (if there is surveys available)? There are no quarantine rules when you have completed a survey in the app. Download now and try the OpinionApp today and make Money online.

Download OpinionApp on the App Store or get it on Google Play.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi Manuel950. Nice to meet you. Thank you for your informative post about how to make money in 2022 with OpinionAPP Survey.
Surveys are an easy way to make a good income fast provided that they are available for your country because usually, they are not available for all countries around the world. OpinionAPP seems interesting. I think I will download it and give it a try. Hope that it will work for me as well. Thanks again for sharing.

paidsurveyadvisor

OpinionAPP combines many survey panel together, like Surveyeah, opini, rewardmate and many others. But recently I find that the disqualification rate is very high that I almost don’t qualify for all surveys.

Daniel Ryan

I'd really like for someone to recommend a survey app that works in African Countries to me --- apparently, I'm never qualified to take any surveys.

E

eldavis

Registering and downloading the app is not an issue, but the main issue is will I be able to get any survey? I have actually joined some survey sites before in the past and in the end they didn't really favour me cause of my geographical region. It's pretty hard to actually find a survey site or platform that favours African countries. If this one does I would be willing to give it a try.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You have not given us more information about this and we don't really understand how it work, the most important thing we have to consider his if it is acceptable in most African countries, yes we have to find out this before we make any further decision to start earning from the platform, because from my experience most survey is only available to most top countries and not really here, that is why it is always difficult for people here to make money. You should have told us more about how it really work and the location that they are accepting so that we won't be wasting our time trying to engage in things that will not be profitable

We might also be interested to know their payment rate per a survey, if it also Worth the stress and our time.... Another most important thing we have to really consider is there legitimacy because no one will like to engage in activities then at the end of the day they are not being paid for, you should have dropped a payment proof or any other way to convince us that they are actually paying because I won't like to waste my time on something that won't be profitable.

Daniel Ryan

You have not given us more information about this and we don't really understand how it work, the most important thing we have to consider his if it is acceptable in most African countries, yes we have to find out this before we make any further decision to start earning from the platform, because from my experience most survey is only available to most top countries and not really here, that is why it is always difficult for people here to make money. You should have told us more about how it really work and the location that they are accepting so that we won't be wasting our time trying to engage in things that will not be profitable

We might also be interested to know their payment rate per a survey, if it also Worth the stress and our time.... Another most important thing we have to really consider is there legitimacy because no one will like to engage in activities then at the end of the day they are not being paid for, you should have dropped a payment proof or any other way to convince us that they are actually paying because I won't like to waste my time on something that won't be profitable.
Do you know any that pays well in African Countries? I'd really like to know myself.

Caramelle

Surveys don't work well for me that is why I don't really recommend them to friends. You can also find them in GPT sites. They may work a few times but most times, I get rejected, and sometimes, the rejection happens towards the end. I've also experienced ones where the survey just disappeared right before it was supposed to tell me that I was credited for it. For those surveys that I was able to complete, I was paid $1 or $2 depending on the length or complexity of the survey. Crowdsourcing sites like Appen occasionally offer surveys that are easy and safe to do because you will never normally get rejected unless of course you spam the survey and provide contradictory or unuseful responses.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's better to work on PTP sites than working on these survey sites. All these survey apps can't guarantee you anything to earn. Infact, if you are in Africa, you can't make anything from survey. If you are lucky to earn from survey and you base in Africa, it's either you are using VPN or other tricky apps to earn.