How to make money from play to earn apps and websites

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The play to earn website are where you can play games and make money at the same time . This is one of the most popular ways to make money online and if you are a game lover or a game enthusiast, you can choose any of this platform to make money and play game at the same time. Few examples of the play to earn websites are:
 CryptoKitties: this is one of the best play to earn games that you can come across and you will make money by buying, selling and breeding the virtual cats. It is a blockchain based game that is loved by many people.

Splinterlands: this is a type of game where you will and certain amount of cryptocurrency for performing some task and when you completely you will complete all the task and you win some battles in the game you will be rewarded with crypto tokens.

Steem Monsters: this is another wonderful game that gives you certain amount of cryptocurrency token if you have completed some task in the game it is not a difficult game to play and it is a blockchain based game.

Axie Infinity: this is another wonderful game and it is a blockchain based game that allows you to breed and raise a creature called axies and you will receive your reward in cryptocurrency.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that one of the ways to make money online is through the play to earn websites and applications . There are people who love to play games and I have seen tons of them who play games for free in my area . They would get busy with their cellphone playing games without making a dime from it. If such people could have an opportunity to get any of this apps, they would take advantage to earn substantial amount of money for themselves. It is really a good app that one could try out but I am not a gamer and I will introduce it to someone who love to play game.