How to make money freelancing

D

Deleted member 13140

Okay so I bought a freelance course on black Friday, even though I didn't have the money.. I did mention black Fridays are not encouraged..

So I want to give a few tips on what i learnt.

Freelancing has long been a popular way to make money online, and there are numerous possibilities available. There is a lot of websites that provide freelance work to persons with or without expertise.. I know someone that got paid $2k just to design a book cover on canva

So here are my tips for getting your first gig

Send an email outlining your services and the types of work you'll be doing to friends, relatives, and former and current coworkers. Link to relevant samples of your work, if available, and encourage people you share with to send to their networks as well.
I've seen people do this and actually get clients so it works

Take this a step further by posting your services to Facebook groups and LinkedIn job boards.Attend local networking events or join industry-specific organizations to expand your network. Meetup is a great resource for discovering and connecting with likeminded individuals in your industry, as is joining local organizations or associations that focus on your trade or passion.

But if you don't have friends or maybe you just don't want to do it that way
Post your services to Facebook groups and LinkedIn employment boards to take it a step further. Expand your network by attending local networking events, that's if you have one in your area or joining industry-specific groups. Joining local groups or associations that specialize on your trade or passion, as well as Meetup, is a terrific way to find and connect with likeminded folks in your industry.

Okay so I bought a freelance course on black Friday, even though I didn't have the money.. I did mention black Fridays are not encouraged..

Freelancing has long been a popular way to make money online, and there are numerous possibilities available. There is a lot of websites that provide freelance work to persons with or without expertise.. I know someone that got paid $2k just to design a book cover on canva

Send an email outlining your services and the types of work you'll be doing to friends, relatives, and former and current coworkers. Link to relevant samples of your work, if available, and encourage people you share with to send to their networks as well.

Take this a step further by posting your services to Facebook groups and LinkedIn job boards.Attend local networking events or join industry-specific organizations to expand your network. Meetup is a great resource for discovering and connecting with likeminded individuals in your industry, as is joining local organizations or associations that focus on your trade or passion.

Post your services to Facebook groups and LinkedIn employment boards to take it a step further. Expand your network by attending local networking events, that's if you have one in your area or joining industry-specific groups. Joining local groups or associations that specialize on your trade or passion, as well as Meetup, is a terrific way to find and connect with likeminded folks in your industry.
I registered on Upwork few weeks ago, submitted a number of proposals for proofreading and editing. Fast forward to today, i have not received a single callup for a job. It has been kind of frustrating really. I mean, if it is so difficult getting your first gig, how then can you even build a reputation.
So, from what you've stated, I think expanding my network would be a good way to be successful at freelancing.

Freelancing can be very challenging for newbies but if you have the Spirit of perseverance then you can definitely make it through. A lot of people give up halfway because it seems almost impossible to make money as a newbie as most of the freelancing platforms have been saturated by professionals. Competing with professionals to make money on different freelancing platforms is not really easy but if you have some knowledge and understanding of how to send proposals then you will definitely be making a whole lot of money. one of these basic skills you must learn no matter the area or niche you are on as a freelancer is copywriting.
Copywriting helps you to properly send proposals and convince people about your services. In give you the exact idea of how to convince people to believe in whatever you are offering. it will teach you that send the long proposals and writing unnecessary things is not needed for you to get a job or an offer. Another thing you have to make sure is that you are very good in whatever needs you are into. If you are a graphics designer make sure you are a professional in it and if you are a content creator make sure you are also a professional or at least very good on it.

Good morning from my region Davvis12. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative and interesting article at the same time about how to make money freelancing.

It is true that today, more and more people are becoming interested in freelancing. The reasons are various. First of all, this kind of job can be performed online. Online jobs are considered to be easier than offline jobs because you work from the comfort of your own house. Second, you work without any stress since you do not have a boss over your head checking your work, making remarks or even complaining. Last but not least, freelancing is very profitable. I think that these are the main reasons why people choose to become freelancers.

Thank you for your helpful guidance and tips about freelancing. It is highly appreciated. Wish you every success in freelancing.

Freelancing has proved itself to be among the top-notch ways people are making substantial amount of money these days, online. But before you can make money through freelance sites, you definitely need to have some viable, and highly sought after skills to sell online, if not, it's going to be really hard to earn through this means.

I registered on Upwork few weeks ago, submitted a number of proposals for proofreading and editing. Fast forward to today, i have not received a single callup for a job. It has been kind of frustrating really. I mean, if it is so difficult getting your first gig, how then can you even build a reputation.
So, from what you've stated, I think expanding my network would be a good way to be successful at freelancing.
Online marketplaces like Upwork are good options for getting yourself out there, but unfortunately they tend to be very competitive and it can be hard to score clients, especially in the beginning when you don't have much history and ratings. I would recommend registering to multiple marketplaces at the same time, if possible.

Freelancing is a good way of making money but you must really be good at advertising your skill outside freelancing if you are thinking of being a successful freelancer because the work is not always an easy task considering the fact that there are thousands of people that are offering the same services as you do .

As a freelancer the most important thing I'll always consider and also concentrate in doing is just for me to try as much as possible to offer my services for free to some people in exchange for rating because with this strategy the possibility of having a good rating will be very high which will always increase your position in the Freelance platform you are concentrating on..

I always suggest that a freelancer should not concentrate in operating in one platform but should also rather look for an opportunity to concentrate on more than one platform because this is just the only way you could be able to succeed as a freelancer.

Your skill at the same time must be a high-quality skill , without this the possibility of earning and having a good rating will be very low, There are a lot of things you can also check out on Google to understand better.

Freelancing is a good way of making money but you must really be good at advertising your skill outside freelancing if you are thinking of being a successful freelancer because the work is not always an easy task considering the fact that there are thousands of people that are offering the same services as you do .

As a freelancer the most important thing I'll always consider and also concentrate in doing is just for me to try as much as possible to offer my services for free to some people in exchange for rating because with this strategy the possibility of having a good rating will be very high which will always increase your position in the Freelance platform you are concentrating on..

I always suggest that a freelancer should not concentrate in operating in one platform but should also rather look for an opportunity to concentrate on more than one platform because this is just the only way you could be able to succeed as a freelancer.

Your skill at the same time must be a high-quality skill , without this the possibility of earning and having a good rating will be very low, There are a lot of things you can also check out on Google to understand better.

Freelancing is one of the most profitable business online and it is honestly quite challenging. I registered on Fiverr some months ago and I passed the registration process, set up my profile and till today, I have not gotten a single notification, which has left me pessimistic. I also noticed that most freelancers adopt the PayPal as a means of payment method but unfortunately, PayPal is restricted in my geographical setting which has left me with no option for now.

Freelancing demands high proficiency if you hope to earn a valuable source of income from top sites like Fiverr and Upwork where you can earn $10 in just an hour. To build up your profile especially at the start for novice is always the major challenge especially in the already competitive market. At the first start, to build your profile and get patronage, you might have to be strategic in reducing your price tag to lower value although still with quality rendered services, so you could build a customer retention network for yourself.

Earning from freelancing is not a one-day's job, it requires patience and consistency and you should always be openminded to know that there are days you might receive online gigs and other days you might receive no work offer.

The hardest moments is usually the beginning, you just have to keep on finding and trying new methods all the time. I have a friend who started freelancing some years back and for almost a whole year he could hardly land himself any sales, then he started building his online presence, by being more active on social medias and always talking about he does and as well posting some samples.

I was also work as freelancer at some websites .I was writing the articles for them and they were paid me. I was also writing affiliate and Amazon based articles and i think if you have a full grip in this profession then it will give a better money you can also send you freelance CV on social media in order to get more orders but for this the most important thing is that you English skills should be better

Freelancing is a cool skill to learn if one is aiming at generating money online. There are many websites that require you to be working for them and get paid for it.

To really be a good freelancer, there is need to learn writing skill and he skillful at it. This will help the person to be the best from the rest on any website that he may he working for.

Though working as a freelancer may be a great challenge for a first timer especially if he's not well grounded in the needed skill for the job. But persistency and consistency will make the person's service to be demanded for.

Freelancing is one of the way to make money online. According to some website it is one of the top five ways to make money online. Freelancing gives you the opportunity to become your own boss.

I was once a freelancer some years ago. But a little quit when the competition is too much in the niche which I was. And I was unable land job consistently so I was forced to look for another way to make money.

I believe I am still going back to freelancing to become a consultant for big companies. There are some service someone can render as a freelancer that will attract a lot of money with less effort.

One of it is proofreading and editing. You can write down the service with the uses of a software called Grammarly. The only problem with this is that this niche is too saturated and you will need to drive traffic from outside to generate consistent sales.

The key to make money with freelancing is to look for a unique niche and become an expert in it. You should try your best to render quality service to your client. This will help you to generate good review for your service and you can even win a lifetime customer as a result.