How to make money doing nothing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evindu

Hey, guys. I hope you are interested in making money online without doing anything(you can do also using your phone). If so, read my website article given here. I think this will be more interesting & helpful for you.

Comment your questions/suggestions here.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Donkiz

I don't think that it's possible for anyone to earn money doing nothing, making money is not an easy thing, and so shouldn't be seen as a walk in the park. It's possible that you have discovered some good means through which someone can make good money without doing much, but that shouldn't be tagged as doing nothing.

I believe that by now you should have noticed that I haven't visited your blog to read the idea you want to share, that's because I feel that your caption is just a click bait, and I believe I'm not the only one on this table. But you can clear my doubts by stating part of what is involved here and refer us to your blog to read the rest, that way we will know that you are not bluffing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Make money doing nothing? So where would one be working and who would do the payment? There is no free money anywhere, not even in Freetown, so I would never believe that. Even clicking on ads that is a lazy way of making money will still need one clicking on the ads. And again the pay is always very little that it will look like one wasting precious time or efforts. Well, I will still click on your link but not expecting much

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't think that it's possible for anyone to earn money doing nothing, making money is not an easy thing, and so shouldn't be seen as a walk in the park. It's possible that you have discovered some good means through which someone can make good money without doing much, but that shouldn't be tagged as doing nothing.

I believe that by now you should have noticed that I haven't visited your blog to read the idea you want to share, that's because I feel that your caption is just a click bait, and I believe I'm not the only one on this table. But you can clear my doubts by stating part of what is involved here and refer us to your blog to read the rest, that way we will know that you are not bluffing.
I also wonder how people will do nothing and get paid. What website or app will pay me for doing nothing. How will they make money to pay me. I don't believe this. The only platform that you will do nothing and you will get paid is hyip program. Though, you are doing nothing but your money will be working for you. And almost all the hyip turns to be scam.
If he know that he is sure and the program is real, why is he not posting the tip here, why directing us to his blog

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is impossible to make money online without doing anything , the heading is just motivate me to quickly join the site , even as easy as claiming faucets are you still have to do something by clicking on ads or solving captcha to earn money . The people sleeping while making money online has done the work already like the Affiliate marketers or the Amazon Kindle publishers so personally I don't think it possible to earn money online without working, it is better said making money with less work. Hyips also.requirr your money working for you at higher risk.

Mishi

Unemployed individuals don’t need to despair anymore—there are tons of online opportunities for gaining money. What’s more, the joy of earning money without being employed is much more pleasurable than you could imagine. You have plenty of options to choose from without even focusing on a particular niche and with very little hard work.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It's not possible to stay idle without doing anything and still make money.
One do not need to idle because when you are diligent in your work you will be rich and people will surely respect you. Everything in life require dedication and hardworking. Even before you can attain higher place one need to work hard.

D

Deleted member 28873

There is no way you could achieve anything without making a move,plans to achieve what you need so literally how to make money doing nothing is a backward thinking not based on realistic matter.my only answer is that you could make money doing nothing based on your imaginations even an arms begged GATS to walk to crowded location to beg for arms

Olajidey

Well if you have not do any justice to that or I can say that you have not convinced us to the extent that we will click on the site, you have to tell us what is the site build of and what we are to meet on the site since you said we don't have to do any work on the site we just have to make money on it without doing nothing. state all what the site is expecting from us.
As for me I don't think it reliable to just make money without doing nothing.

Joseph555

The ideology of earning money without doing anything is ridiculous and absurd, how on earth will one be earning money without toiling for it?
I don't believe that such is possible even Yahoo boys are suffering before getting the target to pay, then there is no need even Imagining such. You should know that before earning money one must either put his money or his time so there is no free money anywhere.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The way I think one can make money without doing nothing as such as investing into cryptocurrency because why the money is growing you too trading pressure you may just be sleeping and your money keeps going growing or dropping as a case maybe so that is the only way I think one can earn money without doing nothing because even referral commission shows that you have done something to sustain the continuous inflow of referrals where you make money without doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.