How to make money as an application creator

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Application is the usual ways brands make relate with their customers, and it is quite easier than making use of the website, using apps you will not have to be delayed of waiting for pages to load before you can do whatever you want to do. As far as I am concerned, I believe applications are way more easier to operate and understand. To be earning money from this, you have to be knowledgeable about programming, because to create something like this, you have to know about coding. I mean the zeros and ones. If you know about this then you could take the opportunity to build on this and sell it to people, it is just like creating websites and selling it to make money, so it is similar. All you need is to have the skills, I do not think you will have to spend any extra money to buy any kind of tools before you can be able to carry out the job. I know it might be kind of tricky and that is why it requires you to be smart, with this work, you can be making up to one hundred thousand naira on one application done.