How to make money as a teacher online

Kennysplash

Verified member
Teaching job remains one of the most popular and well sought-after job worldwide. In almost every country there is a need for more teachers and this include online as well. So you can take advantage of this and try ways in which you can be making money online as a teacher. The following website and apps pay you to teach online. You first of all have to determine the subjects you are very good at and that you can teach others well, then you apply online at any available plartforms.
1. Cambly
2. Italki
3. Tutor
And many more.

The setbacks that I have experienced on these plartforms though are the mode of payment. Most of them pay through PayPal only, and we know that not all countries have access to that. So this limits the countries that can apply as teachers on these plartforms.
However if you are able to get a verified payment processor, you will enjoy working on those platforms.

I have worked as an offline educator and counselor for more than a decade. I often keep hearing about the online teaching opportunities available. I enjoy my physical interactions with students. But off late I am not keeping a good health and looking forward to more and more earning opportunities online that will save me the commutation hassles and I can work from the comfort of my home at my convenience. Teaching jobs are something that I am yet to explore. Whatever little research and exploration that I have done regarding this shows that there is high demand of online teachers and specially of those who can teach good English. People are earning well being English teacher. There might be demand for others too but it seems that the English teachers are most in demand for countries that don't speak English. Some of these sites even require us to undergo some training and qualify the exams to be recruited as teachers.
Do you have personal experience working with any of these sites that you have mentioned? Are they good for global population or work well for particular geographic locations? How to enroll for them or qualify to become teachers there?
A little more details about these would be more informative and helpful.