How to Make Money as a Stay-at-Home Mom

F

FaresGB

A virtual assistant performs remote tasks across a number of fascinating industries, but the core of the job is administrative. Most of us have booked travel, arranged catering for meetings, done expense reports, maintained a calendar, performed general research and other administrative tasks -- these are among the skills you want to emphasize for the job, along any other organizational or administrative experience you possess.

The beauty of the job is that it can be done from home, and it can be done on a freelance basis -- some gigs last a day, some for weeks or months. The median salary for this position is $15.65 an hour, and like any assistant, virtual ones need to be good on the computer and well-organized and deliver what is asked. Having a good phone and email manner helps. You can kick off your job search by looking for “virtual assistant” on job sites such as FlexJobs, Upwork, Remote.co, ZipRecruiter and Freelancer.com.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this. I like the way you talked about everything about what we need to know about the platform that you advertised. What I know is that there are now many ways by which money can be generated online. Only the lazy ones are the ones that cannot make money online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice one, making $15 every hour can make us to make up to $75 every day if we decided to work 5 hours on daily basis but what if I may ask ,what are the qualification that they will needs from people who are interested to join to be able to make up to this amount of money in a day. I am really much interested.

Good luck

Verified member
I believed if you are devoted to any business,you can make a fortune out of it.An industrious fellow will always make an earns meet.People think that when you perform some task online is a waste of time,data and Energy which is very wrong mentality.A lot of people major income comes from working online daily with full concentration and commitment.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think this is a good way to make money from home. As a matter of fact, it is not meant for only stay at home mom. Even the youths can make income from this job. Once you have the requested skills. I think it could be considered as a passive income