How To Make Money As A Social Media Manager

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money as a social media manager has become a way a lot of people earn a living because there is a high demand for it in this social age and many businesses are online today because it's easier to connect with your customers on social media, you don't need a lot of skills to start, if you are conversant with social media you are good to go.

First of all you need to pick a platform, you don't want to be jack of all trades so its very advisable to stick with one platform like Instagram or snapchat.

Grow your social media page it shows potential customers that want to use your service that you know what you doing and also boost your confidence when looking for clients.

Brand yourself, give your page adequate theme so that whoever comes in contact with your page will know that you are a professional.

Land your first client to do this you need to create a template showing potential clients the kind of services you offer and your price, and also try get business owners that you realize they need your services and upsell yourself to them, make sure everything is documented.

Lastly always under promise and over deliver.

This is my forte. I make money on facebook, Twitter and Insragram. I charge between $5-$20 for posting one product, service or link on my social pages. If someone wants to create a campaign in multiple channels, my price starts from $100. I have been making money as a social media marketer for couple of years. Even though these days I do not manage pages for clients, in the past I have charged as much as $100 per month for managing one social profile.

Wow! good idea I think this is also a good way to make money but I don"t have much ideal about it and I think I have to learn more about it.
@Jasmine can you tell us more on how you do it? Because this is much interesting