How to make money as a mystery shopper

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I do not know if anyone has heard about this before but believe me, it is a very good way to earn a living and it is easy to make as a side hustle because you will not have to stay long which means it will not take much of your precious time. It involve one pretending to be a regular customer and going to shop while you will be reporting their customer services performance without the workers knowing about it because that is why the word “Mystery” is being added to the job title. From my research I was able to learned that one can make up to twenty dollar per hour doing this work, imagine how cool that it is. And guess what, it does not really require you to have a particular skill to carry out the task. This is being done to most of the newly opened stores and you will be sent there as an agent and sometimes they might send you to one of the biggest supermarkets in town, but that’s maybe they noticed something suspicious about them. But I am not quite sure if this work opportunity exists in nigeria but I can give you assurance that it does happen in place like USA and other developed countries.