Earn Money How to make money as a ghost writer?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Ghost writer is a person who writes articles and books for other people. He will be selling his copyrights along with the content he wrote. Since he does not own the copyrights, the buyer will have all the rights to use the content in the way he likes, even publish on his own name.

Where to work as a ghost writer?

There are a lot of platforms where you can work as a ghost writer, for example Fiverr, Upwork, iWriter, etc.

How much can you earn as a ghost writer?

How much you earn depends on your expertise and skills. You can easily earn $5-$10 per article and $50-$100 per ebook. If you are writing full length book, you can earn as much as $1000 per book.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ghostwriting is definitely a very lucrative venture and peoplehave made a whole lot of money from me it on freelancing platforms and even in some cases all social media platforms. I personally know someone who is a ghost writer and he always advertises his skill on his Facebook page and gets a lot of patronage.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Writing can earn you a lot of money provided you do the right kind of writing and also find the proper platform to sell your work. I do not have writing skills, therefore, I can not imagine doing ebook writing, ghost writing, or even article writing. I am happy with writing on forums.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of an offer by a film director to write for him as a ghost writer. He writes for a tabloid in our language. The offered pay was pretty good so I was about to agree when he gave me the instructions. The column is more of criticizing celebrities which I do not like. For a story or a book I would not agree to write for others.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The only way I can become a writer to make something really good is to work on those freelance platform that you have mentioned because that is where I will get a lot of opportunities to make something reasonable .I do not like becoming a writer for website that will actually pay me based on the amount of traffic that my post has generated.