How to make money as a copywriter.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Copy writing means the act of writing a copy that sells a product.

The product could be anything, An ad, online course, book, blogs headlines etc.

The mere act of writing a copy that will enable a prospective buyer to take action to either click in the case of blogs or buy in the case of online products.

Copywriting in itself is a high income skill and it has a long standing history in advertisement and business industry.

Copywriters are also known as 'deal closers' or 'high ticket sellers' because they use their writing skills to convince you to take action you normally won't do.

An example of copywriting in blogpost could be:

1- Heading: '3 unusual ways to cure headaches'

Many people will jump at such comments because it raises their curiosity by simply using the word 'unusual'.

You can pick up these skill by watching videos on YouTube, there are certain channels dedicated to copy writing.

And also there are a lot of books on copy writing on pdfdrive.com

You can start offering your services right away on Upwork as it is an in demand skill.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes thanks for sharing, ok I think is one of the most demanding skill on the internet because a lot of people are Always i interested to hire a copywriter but most people that are hiring them will always need someone that is able to write good quality content and as a result of this it is always a wise decision for you to learn and understand all the strategy and the art of copywriting, when you write a low quality contains or a content with plagiarism you might be at risk of not getting an offer anymore. Learning is very important.

Kingstone

I must confess to you that copywriting is not easy to do especially when you are just starting. I am a copywriter and getting jobs online has been very difficult. I have accounts with Fiverr and UpWork and none of them has been fruitful in the past few months.
I am looking for ways to earn money online via writing but I have not seen any. Writing good quality content free from plagiarism is the best service a copywriter can offer and he or she must do so without any grammar errors such as spellings or punctuations.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I must confess to you that copywriting is not easy to do especially when you are just starting. I am a copywriter and getting jobs online has been very difficult. I have accounts with Fiverr and UpWork and none of them has been fruitful in the past few months.
I am looking for ways to earn money online via writing but I have not seen any. Writing good quality content free from plagiarism is the best service a copywriter can offer and he or she must do so without any grammar errors such as spellings or punctuations.
Well, experience might differ and I don't think freelancing is the best a copywriter can offer, you can write advert copy or taglines to companies or businesses and make money, you can try approaching business owners with your portfolio, but copywriting is a lucrative niche provided you're good in it.