Earn Money How To Make Extra Money Online With Challenge.Gives

Challenge.Gives

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all well, I wanted to take a moment to tell you all about Challenge.Gives
Even though this is my own site, I decided to make a post about it, and my intention is not really to share an advertisement/spam post, but rather tell you why Challenge.Gives may be of your interest.

The site Challenge.Gives pays you to view ads (PTC), Refer Other Members (PTP), Complete Tasks & Offers (Lootably), Watch Videos, Paid Forum Posting (PFP), and so much more. Now, when it comes to PTC sites, the industry does not have the best reputation, and it is crucial that you stay alert, and careful as many sites are out there simply to scam you of your money.

Our forum community was created for the purpose of learning money making strategies from one another, and our site goes above and beyond just the regular PTC. It is my goal to help many members retire from low earning sites by sharing in the forums different working strategies I have personally used to earn decent income working from home.

I welcome everyone to join, and give it a try.
I ask that you don't just simply register, but give yourself a chance to try the site for a week or two and see how you like it.

WARNING: Challenge.Gives was built with a long term business plan. You will not get rich from our site, however if you take advantage of the free information, such as tips & tricks we share, then there are very good chances, you will be making a lot more than you thought was possible.

All the best to everyone!

cryptman

after many ptc site i really got the best earning ptc which also have revenue share program which just as low as 1$ and website is been stable and running more than 2 years i got my first payment within month without investing single dollar. it has many ways to earn and because of trustworthy admin you dont need to worry even if you want to invest in below is my payment proof if anybody have doubts. challenge payment.jpg

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I want to know more and check on the platform but is it a must you must refer to earn and i saw a comment of someone talking about the investment and refferal system how is it like i want to know more about the platform before registering on the platform and giving it a final try by earning on the platform and making money

onlinebiz4all

CG is a reliable and honest website both to earn online or to promote your product or site, a nice income opportunity with easy tasks to complete, a great referral program, paying more than others on your referral link, with unlimited earning potential and a lot of payment methods to choose...I have used many ptc sites, traffic and ppt sites before but CG is probably one of the most complete and proven site I have joined in the last few months...it´s my favorite website now!
CG1stpaymentt.jpg

princ88

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all well, I wanted to take a moment to tell you all about Challenge.Gives
Even though this is my own site, I decided to make a post about it, and my intention is not really to share an advertisement/spam post, but rather tell you why Challenge.Gives may be of your interest.

The site Challenge.Gives pays you to view ads (PTC), Refer Other Members (PTP), Complete Tasks & Offers (Lootably), Watch Videos, Paid Forum Posting (PFP), and so much more. Now, when it comes to PTC sites, the industry does not have the best reputation, and it is crucial that you stay alert, and careful as many sites are out there simply to scam you of your money.

Our forum community was created for the purpose of learning money making strategies from one another, and our site goes above and beyond just the regular PTC. It is my goal to help many members retire from low earning sites by sharing in the forums different working strategies I have personally used to earn decent income working from home.

I ask that you don't just simply register, but give yourself a chance to try the site for a week or two and see how you like it.

WARNING: Challenge.Gives was built with a long term business plan. You will not get rich from our site, however if you take advantage of the free information, such as tips & tricks we share, then there are very good chances, you will be making a lot more than you thought was possible.

Thanks challenge giving opportunity for learning and earning, I am with this platform more than 4 month I never faced any issue, here what I learnt is discipline, how discipline build a business and trust amongst.
1627023809318.png

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is always very good to tell people the amount of money they can make on daily basis whenever you want to refer them to any platform and you also have to tell them how to go about it. Is there anyone who has really made any money from the platform?.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really like the honesty of the owner who happens to be the poster. He said everything that newbies would likely ask concerning the websites. And just like other commentators have suggested, you need to add PayPal with your payment platform because most people use it on PTC. I will also like to give it a trial.

boo78

challenge gives is one of the best website to earn money easily with very simple tasks to complete , if you want to earn money without being scammed then you're in the best place , challenge gives allows you to earn money in a lot of payment methods to choose , i've tried a lot of ptc sites but this one is trusted one
here's my payment proof Capture.PNG

M

moner124

Completing offers is the best way to earn money from this site. Of course, it does not hurt to watch a video or browsing sites. This is also useful for you. Of course, the site has a small withdrawal limit. This is good for employees. I completed an offer that did not take me more than a minute, and the payment was quickly and was worth 0.50$

Challenge.Gives

I feel like I've given a good introduction to the site already, I have asked that if interested, you try it out for a week or two, and utilize all the features to your advantage.

Many of the questions can be answered by simply joining the site, so again, I ask that you give yourself a chance to try it.

Last but no least, there are worldwide tasks that take less than 1 - 2 minutes, and pay $0.50 or $1.00, but again, you have to register, go to tasks section, and look over the tasks of interest to you.

S

solopg

I signed up for the challenge in March 2021, it is a PTC that offers various forms of income, has a grid game, tasks to complete to get paid and an interesting PTP that offers up to $ 0.50 for 1000 visits, earning which increases proportionally to the subscribers during the contest period. To date I have received 11 payments, the last one received a few days ago on my biticoin wallet. Payments can be received by both Payeer, PM, BTC, BTC Cash and Airtm 2021-08-13 21_52_08-Wallet – Mozilla Firefox (Navigazione anonima).png

Challenge.Gives

It is always very good to tell people the amount of money they can make on daily basis whenever you want to refer them to any platform and you also have to tell them how to go about it. Is there anyone who has really made any money from the platform?.
It is always very good to tell people the amount of work you are willing to do daily, and also tell them how you will go about it. Is you really reading this thread and not see anyone posting payment proofs?

BukBizz

I guess Challenge.Gives is the top online earning site of 2021 as far as I know and the interesting part is it's still evolving. I tried many different sites but I got the most profit in here. Honesty is rewarded here. If you tried to smart the system you will get caught eventually and the security is excellence compared to other sites which doesn't have any filters for spam links as an advertisement. You don't need to invest here but if you invest you will get more return.

Let me post a proof of my withdrawal:
View attachment 46549
what is the site link?

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have gone to the site and to be very fair I am pleased particularly with the way that there are so many programs that you can be able to earn money actively from. At this point in time I think I will devote time to working on the site to be able to get a first-hand experience.

Luckie

I would like to know what are the payments ? I honestly haven't come across any site that pays you to view adds, so I might need some clarification. Minimum threshold? Any requirements needed to join ? How friendly or strict is your forum? And does it have all the topics of discussion that any human being wants ? Like relationships, health? Such ? I mean I need full little details. What are the rules ? Spam rules ? General rules ? PTP is how much per post?
I am Infact very much interested in joining. Tell me in details .
I guess Challenge.Gives is the top online earning site of 2021 as far as I know and the interesting part is it's still evolving. I tried many different sites but I got the most profit in here. Honesty is rewarded here. If you tried to smart the system you will get caught eventually and the security is excellence compared to other sites which doesn't have any filters for spam links as an advertisement. You don't need to invest here but if you invest you will get more return.

Let me post a proof of my withdrawal:
challenge gives proof.PNG

MNelly

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know what are the payments ? I honestly haven't come across any site that pays you to view adds, so I might need some clarification. Minimum threshold? Any requirements needed to join ? How friendly or strict is your forum? And does it have all the topics of discussion that any human being wants ? Like relationships, health? Such ? I mean I need full little details. What are the rules ? Spam rules ? General rules ? PTP is how much per post?
I am Infact very much interested in joining. Tell me in details .

Challenge.Gives

I'll be happy to answer these questions for you.
The forms of payment are Payeer, Perfect Money, Most Cryptocurrencies, Airtm, & Paxful.
The site minimum at this time is $1, and it has been $1 for many months now.
There are 500 minimum ads requirement you must view before requesting payment. This is only for first-time members.
The forum welcomes high-quality posts, and all spam or 1-word posts do get deleted.
The forum topics are currently expanding at this time, and all categories will be money-making-related.
The rules are that you must read and agree to our terms of service, in addition, it is asked that you view the FAQ section as well.

At this time, there are many tasks that pay $50+ for installing a game and reaching a certain level. The forum posting is new, and earnings are still being finalized, but there are many forum posting tasks and contests that earn you extra income on top of your regular posts. For example:
You get $0.50 per payment proof you post on sites forums we approve, you also get a $5 bonus when you reach your first 500 forum posts count, + you can compete for a $500 forum posting contest ending September 31st, 2021 where the highest quality forum poster will win $500.

You also earn money from our Paid To Promote feature, you receive up to $0.50CPM for referring other members to us, and of course so much more. You are welcome to join, try it out, or reach back out with any additional questions. If you leverage all of the features on our site, you can make a decent income from us.

Last edited: