How to make extra money alongside with your full time job

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Start a business online
One definite approach to make passive money while working a full-time job is to sell items online. No matter what market or niche you aim to enter, online enterprises have enormous potential. You can begin to formulate an idea for what to sell. Examine your abilities and discover your strengths and areas of passion.

Start a blog site
These days, websites make a lot of money. It's time to capitalize on it by starting your own blog. Create a website and a blog about a subject you are enthusiastic about. How many options there for you to make money from your blog site will amaze you. Through adverts and affiliate links, your site can make money. This is a fantastic side job for those who like to write, spend time online, and interact with people about their hobbies, ideas, and experiences.

You can teach online any subject you are good at

Mika

VIP Contributor
Let’s be realistic, can you do extra jobs when you are working full-time? Full-time working means working at least 8 hours a day and at least 5 days a week. If you are already engaged, how can you manage time to work extra and earn extra? Well, instead of working outdoors, if you focus on working from home, you might be able to work extra hours on side hustles and make additional income. Blogging, youtubing, online selling, freelancing all are good side hustles. However, in order to make money through these methods, you need high-level professional skills. For example, in order to blog and make money, you need writing skills along with web designing skills, SEO skills and digital skills. Youtube can make you a lot of money but you need to be very good at making video, SEO and digital marketing to make money. If you want to work from home, first build skills.

E

eldavis

Back then in school, i was looking for legit ways to make extra cash, then i had no idea about forums or even sites that gives task to earn. I had heard about blogging so i decided to give it a try. I tried blogging for a few weeks then finally gave up on it. blogging is a great way to make money but i think it would be better to let the people know what they are about going into, the amount of work they need to encounter, so they won't assume its as easy as abc

Suba

Staff member
Start a business online and Start a blog site are two jobs that require full attention, from ordering to delivery, while a blog site is live so you have to create new content to attract visitors, how can you do it when you have a full time job or become an employee of a company. If you work full time but want additional income, of course you have to choose the type of work that doesn't require a lot of attention and time, such as renting vehicles, empty rooms, electronic equipment, etc. You can also become an online driver from 6 pm to 10 pm. franchise business etc.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is no error of just concentrating on just one source of income especially now that the economy is really biting it needs us to have a full-time job and other side Jobs.

The good thing is that this side jobs can be done online you just have to find the tasx or jobs that you can easily and conveniently do to make money by the side.

Having side hustles helps to bring in extra money that can help cater for the bills in the home if you are looking at online sites you can start with working on any sites that have simple task to be completed so that you can make money. the thing is that making money online require patience so you need to imbibe the traits of patience to be able to reach your cash out which is the minimum amount which is allowed for a user

Caramelle

Some sites offer micro-jobs that you can do in your spare time. Flexible online jobs and tasks that do not require too much time to complete are the best options for those who are working full-time on a job. If you're a writer, you can try working on sites that let you choose the project to work on. Writing about familiar topics significantly reduces stress and research efforts. Starting your own blog and generating revenues from it usually take time and a lot of effort. You need to produce content regularly if you want to keep your readers engaged. The blog may not generate earnings in its first few months so you have to work without compensation for a while.

You may also want to work on online jobs that don't require specialized skills other than your knowledge of the world. There are several sites that are into machine learning and AI projects and they usually resort to crowdsourcing to help them build algorithms and models.

SHAHID987

With full time job you can easily give time to forums as after job you can write something then do other things then write one post. The point is after full time job you can't work on article writing or other things which need continuity.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the coolest ways of making money for yourself online. A lot of people venture into blogging and they're making a lot of money from it. The good thing about blogging is that if you are able to set it up and it start generating money you will continue making money from it passively.

A content you create today can continue generating your money even for so many years especially if you are in a very good niche. it is one of the best online businesses that i will advise people to go into because it has a lot of passive income potentials if you are able to become successful on it.

Another online business I would advise people to go into is publishing books on Amazon direct Kindle. If you know how to publish ebooks then you will actually have a lot of opportunity to make some good amount of money from the platform.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you very much for your interesting and informative thread about how to make extra money with your full-time job. The truth is that today there are numerous online earning ways to make extra money. The internet has made it easy. Anyhow, I will check the ways you mention in your post to combine any of them with my current offline job.
Well personally I am interested to start a blogging platform but the only thing is that I don't have an idea of how this will work and how I can use this to make money . I understand that the amount of money I am going to make with a blogging platform will depend on the traffic I am generating. But apart from that how much can I be making in a day as a new blogger and some other things. That's what I need to find out if I can be able to get someone that can be willing to guide me through on what to expect at the initial stage of my blogging journey I'll definitely be very much interested to learn and start blogging immediately.

I have a laptop and all the required tools needed to become an effective blogger but the only thing that is limiting me is the fact that I don't really understand much how it works.

Though I am still doing some research on YouTube and on Google to understand much about blogging and how to use it effectively to generate money .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Well personally I am interested to start a blogging platform but the only thing is that I don't have an idea of how this will work and how I can use this to make money . I understand that the amount of money I am going to make with a blogging platform will depend on the traffic I am generating. But apart from that how much can I be making in a day as a new blogger and some other things. That's what I need to find out if I can be able to get someone that can be willing to guide me through on what to expect at the initial stage of my blogging journey I'll definitely be very much interested to learn and start blogging immediately.

I have a laptop and all the required tools needed to become an effective blogger but the only thing that is limiting me is the fact that I don't really understand much how it works.

Though I am still doing some research on YouTube and on Google to understand much about blogging and how to use it effectively to generate money .
Your idea is fantastic. I have heard that blogging is a wonderful earning method. To be honest, I have no idea how it works either. I wish I had some knowledge about blogging and I would share it with pleasure with you. Perhaps, you will find some information on YouTube and Google. I am sure that you will become an effective blogger because, as I understand, you are very hard-working. I wish you every success. :)

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You can research about it . That is what I do and you may have a clear understanding of how it works. do I understand how it works but I don't know how much I can be making everyday with my blogging platform for a start and I would like people or anyone that I've been into the business to give me a better understanding of how this can be used to make at least $5 a day.

Or is it really a business that after establishing I'll have to wait for a certain period of time to be able to start earning ? . All these things are what I need to find out before embarking on the journey. I don't just want a situation that after engaging in the business I became stranded and disappointed after a whole lot of expectation. That is the only problem I am facing now.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There are different ways to make extra income even if you are working a full time job, it might not be ideal though if your work work is demanding but i believe one can do it, it is just a matter of sacrifice if you have other plans and you are behind on payments, the first thing to do is look for opportunities for overtime or additional shifts at your current job and seek out part-time or freelance work in your field or in a related field. or you can consider starting a side business or selling products or services on the side another option is invest in stocks, real estate, or other investments that have the potential to generate passive income.

You can still negotiate a raise or promotion at your current job by highlighting your skills and achievements to your employer, you can take on additional education or training to increase your value and potentially earn a higher salary.

Imran Noori

Verified member
One of the other ways that you can make money beside your full time job is to learn a digital skill and become expert in it, with that you can become a freelancer and work in big freelancing websites.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely necessary for an individual to have an extra source of income coupled with his or her present source of income and the reason is because no one can be guaranteed to stay in his or her business or in his or her present job forever and sooner or later due to unforeseen circumstances and individual can possibly be terminated from his or her job or possibly fail in his or her business. Another possible reason why an individual should have an extra source of income is because an individual cannot only depend on his salary and wages which sometimes may take long to be compensated or paid to him or her and so in order for him or her to be financially equipped he or she must have extra source of income so as to depend on for the meantime.

The only common and unstressful way having another source of income is literally by making money online. The reason is because making money online will not distort your ability to go to work or to manage your business, and even while carrying out job activities or sitting in your business you can definitely log on into your favourite website or platform and make money from there as an extra source of income.

Shigobad2020

Starting an online business to support your full time job is not an easy thing to do because you have to go through a lot of stress in order to be able to establish your business online ,
And if you are already skill full in some area concerning making money online , making extra money to support your full time job will be made easier , and there are actually many jobs which you can do online to support your self .
Taking for example , I am a teacher and I know one or two thing bout freelancing which makes freelancing business much more easier for me , I am also teaching students online which makes me get some more extra bucks .
I am working on forum websites , survey sites and also into crypto currency investment sites which makes it easier for me to make money during the week and in the weekend to support myself .