How To Leverage Amazon AWS For Free Hosting

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I want to share with you how I have been able to leverage Amazon AWS for free hosting. if you are someone who is always looking for ways to save money and make the most of your resources, I've found this to be a great solution for hosting my website without breaking the bank.

Create an EC2 instance: Once you have an AWS account, the next step is to create an EC2 instance, which is essentially a virtual server that you can use to host your website. In the AWS Management Console, click on "EC2" and then "Launch Instance" to get started.

Choose an Amazon Machine Image (AMI): When you create an EC2 instance, you need to choose an AMI, which is essentially a pre-configured virtual machine. There are many different AMIs to choose from, but for hosting a website, I recommend selecting one that comes with a web server pre-installed, such as the "Amazon Linux 2

Configure security settings: When you create an EC2 instance, you also need to configure security settings to control who can access your instance. I recommend creating a security group that allows inbound traffic on port 80 (HTTP) and port 443 (HTTPS), so that your website can be accessed via a web browser

And then upload your website files and click 'configure' and watch magic happen.