How to know the most suitable job for you

Carpon

Valued Contributor
When choosing a career, there is a need for good assessment and careful examination of all the necessary factors that influence such a decision making. Here are some of the things that one may need to consider when figuring out what job could be the best for him or her.

✓ First and foremost, your attachment in life will be very important. This includes what you are more curious about. The things you are inclined towards and that entail what you are passionate about.

✓ Secondly, the potential satisfaction you will receive matters. This is not something you know at a spot. You may need to enquire. I know of a lady who was very determined about studying engineering. At that point she thought that field of work is the best for her but currently she is regretting her decision. So it takes careful analysis and study of circumstances. And most importantly you need good foresight and this can be improved by asking questions.

There are many other factors that you may deem Important. Please add it up.

You are actually right, choosing a career can be tough sometimes, this is why I am always of the opinion of going for what you love and have passion for,why because there is a much possibility of it ending well for you. So also there are some situation that one has to go for the available job as at that time,so far it brings you a good income.

actually most people don't end with a job they study the course while in school,here in my country,if you are actually waiting to get a job based in what you study,then I am sorry it's a total waste of time.

Before going for a job and to know which is suitable for you, really need analysis,take your time to study and think it through,there's a lady who was my brother's class mate,she actually wanted to be a doctor but right now she's into poultry and doing well for herself.