General insurance How to know and choose a good insurance company

Phabbyfundz

This has come to be quite a really intricate choice to make when choosing the right insurance company to entrust you life, money or business to. They are a lot of things that comes to play here and a lot of things to put into considerations before choosing any insurance company.
Firstly, you have to come to proper terms with the companies policy, this would help you know under what situations or condition are they willing to cover you for. Knowing the companies methods of carrying out investigation if it is in the case if money loss or loss in business.
Some companies takes longer time than other when it comes to give their clients what they truly deserve or paid for, but you shouldn't be the one to be the victim every time, so carrying out your own proper investigation into a company before registering with them is key to avoiding further frustrations.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think before I choose any insurance company or buy any insurance premium , I will do my research first , because there are thousands of insurance company on the internet , we just need to be more careful and pick the best one ,I will also enquire from agents to Know the insurance modes and Know if it's good or not

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you ask me, I will say the best to go about this is to make your own research. You can do this by either consulting an expert or make do it online. It is way more easier to do online because you don’t have to wait for anyone to know more about what you need to know

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I believe choosing a good or the right insurance requires an agent’s advice or better still make use of the help of someone that has the experience, so you can know more about the type of insurance policy you want to buy. The mistake clients make nowadays is they don’t make use of these advantages